Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - boopus

Pages: 1
Georgia State Forum / Taking away non-biological father's rights
« on: Aug 19, 2013, 09:07:09 PM »
I am a grandparent that has full custody of my 3 year old grand child . My daughter has been married to this man for 12 years . They had separated and she lived with another man  , then she got back with husband found out she was with child . We did the math and sure enough this baby was not her husbands .  Well his name is on the birth certificate  , which makes him the father . Well they have been living apart for almost 3 years now . This baby will soon be 4 and has been with me and my husband since he was 2  . We did not ask for Child support . I was awarded custody 9 months ago , he has called twice in 9 months the day after he called demanding to talk to "his" son He was busted for cocaine . He will not work . He has never provided a home . always having to move for non payment of rent . I want ALL HIS RIGHTS TAKEN FROM HIM .!!!! Can any one PLEASE give me some advice where to start ? :'( He is worthless and only treated this baby bad ... beat my daughter multiple times in front of this sweet baby . Neither one ever could give my baby a stable home  . HELP PLEASE .

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.