Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sunbarbie

Pages: 1 2
Child Support Issues / Re: living with boy friend
« on: Jan 23, 2017, 04:43:05 PM »
wow!  Great points!  I appreciate the thoughts and will explore every one of them. 

thank you for your post, it is greatly appreciated!

Child Support Issues / Re: living with boy friend
« on: Jan 20, 2017, 08:13:08 PM »
I am having second thoughts and you are right the presieved finacial assistance would be a concern.   

Child Support Issues / Re: living with boy friend
« on: Jan 20, 2017, 08:10:05 PM »
Thank you so much!  In this case child only gets disability no support personally at all from the father.  However the father would want the money that the our child gets on his side for his own family (wife and stepchildren)  As in life, me and our child would still need the assistance from ssd to live.  Our child is a tween has has lots of expenses even though I keep a very frugal lifestyle.  I plan to pay half of everything and would still come out the same as housing in Wa is expensive for a bigger house to rent but was very concerned about legal action from the ex about money and morals. 

Thank you again!

Child Support Issues / living with boy friend
« on: Jan 19, 2017, 12:24:15 PM »
IF i move in with my bf,in a long term relationship.  Does the bf have to expose his income and would that influence what my child currently receives?  btw: I get disablity benefits in the place of child support and its way over what the state said.  The amount was decided by SSI.  I'm guessing nothing would change in this area?  Albeit, child's non custodial parent may file modification due to moral reasons since I am living with opposite sex partner and not married right?

Thank you for any help. 

Pages: 1 2
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.