Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 08:07:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

In response to sweetnsad's post below

Started by wallyworld85, Dec 13, 2003, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallyworld85

I feel for you believe me.  Although, I am on the other side.  I am the ncp.  I am a father whose ex does not believe I pay enough child support.  Although, I am current on my support order (150 per month).  I work at wal-mart full time.  I also have a new  baby with my present wife who has tremendous medical debt also.  I also pay for insurance for my daughter and all uninsured medical bills.  I send presents, clothes, etc.. when I can.  I bring home (after all my deductions) a lousy 400 every other week.  

My ex will NOT let me see my daughter because she thinks that I do not pay enough.  She thinks she should be getting 3 times as much.  We just signed a mod agreement that states my support will go up to 210 per month AND that I will pay 60 dollars of her after school day care a month.  (that will make my take home a lousy 340 every two weeks).  And to make matters worse my ex will NOT sign the agreement becasue I decided to add the same stip she slipped in the agreement (if anyone defaults on the child support agreemtn they pay for all attorney fees)  I added that on the visitation.  (remember I have NEVER defaulted on child support BUT she has withheld visitation now for a YEAR AND TWO MONTHS!

Do not take away this child from her father.  I realize that you need money to support her/him.  But you said that they had a good relationship.  i wonder what my daughter is going to think of her mother when she gets old enough to realize that mommy wouldn't let daddy she her because she did'nt get paid enough.  

I wish for anything that I could make up the probably 3 years total that my ex has taken away from me (with my daughter).  I live in IL she in FL and whenever she feels like doing it she does.  I can NEVER get that time back.  It is gone.  

Think about it before you take your child away from him.  Would you be ready to stand before god when your time is through and tell him that you devestated a loving relationship because you didn't get paid enough.  

Indigo Mom

Are you only 18 years old???????

wallyworld85

Why the rude post.  Actually I am in my early 30's.  I did nor said anything rude in my post.  I just stated that basically do not hamper the father's visitation because there is no "make up" for lost years no matter what.  I like this board and do not respect rude posts that unwarranted.

Indigo Mom

I wondered as you have an '85 in your name.  I was going to say I'm terribly sorry you're going through all this at such a young age...

I wasn't being rude.......

wallyworld85

Sorry, I thought it came across as being pretty rude at FIRST.  I did not realize that you thought my 85 was my birth year.  LOL *Sorry*  I thought you were saying that I was acting like an 18 year old!  

I still would like any suggestions to my case if you have any...

1angrystepmom

I SO feel for you....  I know at the moment it isn't going to seem like much, but remember, What comes around goes around....  EVERYONE, gets their "just desserts" in the end :)

sweetnsad

I appreciate your response to my post, but if you had read furthur down the thread, you would know that I live both sides of the fence, so I feel for you as well...also, I have no intention of keeping her from him...I just felt backed into a corner at the time I wrote the post..numerous frustrations with him...and didn't know what else to do....

Thank you again for your response..
I hope you get to see your daughter for Xmas..