Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:31:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Child Sex Woman Wants Jury" (another nutcase)

Started by StPaulieGirl, Dec 01, 2004, 01:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StPaulieGirl

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/20977.htm

A 29-year-old Connecticut woman pleaded not guilty yesterday to charges she had a sexual relationship with an 8-year-old boy who was her daughter's playmate.
Tammy Imre, a part-time receptionist, is charged with first-degree sexual assault, fourth-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor. She remains held on a $250,000 bond.

If convicted, Imre, of Stratford, could serve more than 20 years in prison. She requested a trial by jury.

According to the arrest affidavit, Imre told investigators she considered the relationship "like a fantasy and she was the girlfriend and he was the boyfriend and that someday they could end up together in a relationship."

The third-grader still attends school but is now in counseling, his mother has said.

Evelyn Imre, the suspect's mother, declined comment after the hearing in Bridgeport Superior Court. She said earlier this month that her daughter had "a little mental problem" but she declined to disclose details.

Defense attorney Don Papcsi said a psychological evaluation for his client, who has no criminal record, is likely.

He said Imre has her own version of events.

"That's what we're going to be investigating aggressively," he said. "She does have a different side of the story." AP

Well thank goodness it's just a "little mental problem".  This is one jury I'd want to be on.

hisliltulip

That is disgusting...

Whether it is a woman or a man, absolutely disgusting.

Brent

It's almost unbelievable.

He said Imre has her own version of events.

Let me guess- Mr. Say-Anything-For-Money attorney is going to claim that this 8 year old boy "seduced" her and that it's all his fault. He's a sexual predator, and should be locked up to help make the world safer for 30-year old women. Am I close?

Brent

Oh, wait, and she'll sue the child that she raped, claiming "emotional trauma" from the affair.

StPaulieGirl

Brent there is no defense for what that woman did.  The court will not put up with crap like that in this case.  It is absolutely heinous what she did.

Her only excuse is to blame the voices in her head.  Lock her up forever in a mental ward.  That would be satisfactory.  I know that I won't ever feel completely comfortable letting my 10 yr old go to slumber parties anymore.  Any activities that she eventually participates in will be monitored by me or a family member.  You just can't trust anyone anymore.