Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 07:41:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Everyone is Saying...

Started by Bolivar, Dec 08, 2004, 08:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolivar

For those who are not familiar with the web kook know as Eric pimping his site the FIRM, he does more damage to the custody movement than NOW.  Do NOT be fooled.

Eric is fondly know as General Kook or GK.

To the best of my recollection, here is an outline observed by Captain Jim spelling out Eric emotional cycles.

1. General Kook posts make sense for awhile.
2. Become inflammatory.
2(a) threatens BIG lawsuit with any and everyone who has EVER, since the beginning of time, or at least his pathetic life, is named as a defendant.(added by ben)
3. Then paranoid.
4. The last phase he disappears for awhile.

A post circulated for the newbie to the Eric experience.

>>>  = = = =  = <<<
Written by ben at DD

We have a problem here. That problem is Eric. Eric is a known KOOK. He cannot stand the thought that Fathers here are gaining custody of their children based on the advice and support of other Fathers at this site(DD). He constantly whores out his web site here and offers no advice to Fathers other than 'see my web site. What's even worse is that he has been banned from several web sites and at one time, made a big deal about leaving THIS web site forever because of the so-called 'feminazi' influence, only to return within a few days to whore out his web site again.

His only goal is self-aggrandizement as evidenced by this quote of his: 'Your "queen bees" can tell you about my television, newspaper, magazines and radio shows that I am not only mentioned but, speaker on...'

He will not visit any forum that is moderated primarily because they won't permit him to whore out his web site and immediately delete his constant rants. He fancies himself a medieval knight slaying feminazi pigs with his 'magical piggie-sword and has a fixation with toilet paper.

Be forewarned and aware of this KOOK and IGNORE HIS POSTS!!

Copy & Paste, Copy & Paste, Copy & Paste! (Actually written by Ben...Followed by NoMAD's addition below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric Arthur Ericson has been known to take data that he retrieves through his website (and email) to get your personal information. It is imparitive that you DO NOT visit his site or you will risk being threatened when you disagree with anything he says.

Just to give you the idea - He has resorted to calling people's employers with ridiculous accusations in an effort to get them fired.

If you feel you need access to more information than what we provide here, then we can direct you to other places. Just ask.

Complaints can be forwarded to either the moderator of this site:
[email protected]
[email protected].

And/Or the owner of the Firm site (although results are unlikely)

Owner Name: LESSMAN RONALD G & LINDA S
Owner Address: 4124 NE BRIER RD TOPEKA 66616
Property Address: 4124 NE BRIER RD TOPEKA 66616
785-234-3486

-----
thank you for your time, please stay focused and only reply to relevant material on topic.
NoMAD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This statement of fact has been signed sealed and approved by the following: Ben, Rah, LL, JP, Derrick Thomas, Max, No MAD, Captain Jim, Pat and Cindy, Lori, Anon for This, FairNReasonable, Bolivar, Thoughts?, Verdigo998, (Who else?)

(Names will be added per request. More names here = less credibility for Kook. Do your part and make the request.)

Bolivar

Damn Eric how did you catch this post so fast?  With all the BIG, BIG deals you have going on.  You are the surfing God.  

This site know about your antics, so playing poor me is not going to work.

Eric do you recall one of your latest posts on DD?  Your ability to articulate YOUR position from MY position is quit ingenious.  You have a knack for getting your point across (lots of sarcasm)

------------------------------------------------------
Author: Eric (---.va-ashburn0.sa.earthlink.net)
Date:   12-05-04 17:04

Bolivar was banned...from FIRM...

"he/she" has gone from supporting all viewpoints of FIRM to ONLY fighting this from a legal front...

Guess this is "queer pressure..." :)

Why would the queers want to fight this from a legal viewpoint just like the feminazi PIGS?

Just ask.

Better yet, E-mail me or post your question on the FIRM site.

Eric
//www.FIRMncp.com
Hint: If you can increase the coffers of the divorce industry, you have done ditto to the increase in the feminazi PIGS coffers to the detriment of Fathers and the disposable pawns of the PIGS, commonly called children...
 ------------------------------------------------------

YEP!! THAT'S THE ERIC I KNOW AND LOVE!!!!!

Brent

>For those who are not familiar with the web kook know as Eric
>pimping his site the FIRM, he does more damage to the custody
>movement than NOW.  Do NOT be fooled.

I've watched him tarnish the fathers movement for years. I've seen his ranting and raving and screaming about hating gays, hating lesbians, etc etc etc. I've seen his stupid crap about his "magical anti-feminazi piglet sword" and his obsession with toilet seats. He's a kook and a perfect example of the some of the extreme whackos who've found their way into the fathers movement.