Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:08:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Well worth the read...

Started by MYSONSDAD, Dec 01, 2004, 07:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

"Seperated Parenting Access and Resource Guide"

Peanutsdad

From reading your posts, it's obvious you are pretty much always confused.

StPaulieGirl

I will NEVER understand WOMEN being on boards that are specifically stated to be FOR men...

[p]Maybe it is because we want what is best for our children/step children.  Some of us have been abused by our ex husbands/boyfriends/SO.  It is always good to have a place to go for a reality check.  The most important thing is the well being of the children that are involved.  Sometimes you have to suck up a lot of shit to shield your kids, but in the end....hopefully they'll understand who was keeping their best interests in mind.  The people on this site have been incredibly supportive towards my family, and I am grateful.  I am a woman who was given sole physical custody by my ex husband, who filed first.

He filed first and gave me sole physical custody because for one thing, the adult kids would have testified against him, he would have lost his high level security clearance, and last  but not least, no one but a desperate sheep would have taken him.  Well actually, from what I hear, that is what he got.  So believing his lies, she has put her job in jeopardy by filing false abuse complaints with CPS.  I'm still working on that )(

Because of my ex's lies, she thinks she's doing the right thing.  What happened is that my little girl ended up being scapegoated at school.  My gut reaction is that if you hurt my kids, I'll hurt you.  She's on home studies now, and she's doing well.  This brings up the ultimate diss to fathers seeking 50/50....her schoolwork is portable.  We now live less than 45 minutes away from each other.  Why hasn't he run to court to petition for more time?????  BECAUSE HE NEVER CARED ABOUT THE KIDS(not to mention the fact that his parenting skills will be aired in court).  They were a way to keep me from leaving.  He knew I would never have an abortion, plus they make dandy tax deductions.  He is still yanking the adult girls around.  He offered to get a crib for the 22 yr old, then calls her and tells her "they" found a bassinet at a yard sale.  The 2 yr old ripped her crib apart, so it has to be replaced.  I'll start looking for one myself, because they moved up her due date 3 weeks.  Looks like we'll have a baby before Christmas :)

Any questions?  Btw, I checked out your site, and I like the "know your enemy" page.  I grew up being bombarded by that crap.  I never fell for it.  It disgusts me, as a matter of fact.  My second youngest is a 17 yr old boy(3 girls-25,22,10).  I fear for him, and hope he listens to what I have to say about todays world.

Please don't harbor hatred in your heart for women.  I don't hate men.  Just because we met and married the devil, doesn't mean everyone of that particular gender is an asshole....

kidz_need_dad2

Brent

>I will NEVER understand WOMEN being on boards that are
>specifically stated to be FOR men...

Shut your face, you moron. This site is for mothers *AND* fathers, not idiots with a hate-based agenda like you.  Kitten has been a valued contributor here for a long time, and that's MUCH more than I can say about you.