Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:35:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to the ''Moms Without Custody'' board!

Started by SPARC Admin, Jul 15, 2004, 02:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPARC Admin

As part of SPARC's committment to serving all non-custodial parents, we're proud to announce our new "Moms Without Custody" message board, intended specifically to help address the needs of non-custodial mothers.

This message board will be moderated by Jennifer Isham, MA, NCC, LCPC, CS, who was the National Director of Mothers Without Custody for 10 years, working with noncustodial mothers from across the country.

"Going through a divorce and becoming a noncustodial mom led me to a career in counseling.  I'm a  Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), National Certified Counselor (NCC), and Intuitive coach.  I'm also a Reiki Master, crystal and energy therapist.  Over the past 20 years, I've worked with individuals, couples, and families in various stages of disenchantment, challenge, curiosity, awareness, fear, interest excitement, and desire for change.  Areas of interest include personal development across the lifespan, life transitions, including midlife transition, divorce and custody, grief and loss and end-of-life preparation, legacy building, sexuality, intuition and spirituality.  I am a   passionate advocate for helping clients realize their unique and personal voices.

A writer, speaker and popular class and workshop leader, I try to bring my love for creativity and innovation into all that I do. I have an interactive, co-creative, supportive teaching and coaching/counseling style."

Welcome to our new message board, moderator, and visitors!
[URL=http://deltabravo.net]http://deltabravo.net[/URL]

Kitty C.

We're glad you're here!!!!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

sweetnsad

Yes, welcome...there are so many that need your advice and expertise.  :)

wendl

:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**:-)

Brent

Glad to see you here- I'm sure this will be of great benefit for NCPs moms and dads alike.

Troubledmom

Welcome to SPARC. And thank-you to our wonderful administration for recognizing the "other" non custodial parents out there.

TM

Peanutsdad

Welcome aboard, so to speak ;)

olanna

It's good to have a place for resources and support for a rather new but growing situation.  I am happy to have this place.

Thanks!

Butterfly

of parent, I should have known SPARC would lead the way.  It's good to be back here and to see NC mothers' unique dynamics being addressed.

Welcome Jennifer!!!