Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:30:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

miss my babies

Started by herewithoutyou, Oct 03, 2004, 05:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herewithoutyou

Seems as if there is little hope.. my ex took my boys at the end of April - and although there is no custody order and I "have the same rights" - the police won't enforce anything. I have not seen them since, and he is refusing to call my home phone since my cell phone is turned off. This also denying my other children (12, 10, 9)  contact with their brothers. (4, 3) I finally found an attorney - had to fire my first one as she didn't even file a temp visitation order...  I like my attorney now - however, the time keeps slipping... It will end up costing me between $5 and $9 grand if he doesn't get an attorney - which he has not so far... but I don't know if I can maintain the fight - as I still have to support my other 3... Seems hopeless... So unfair - I can't see or talk to them, even though there is no order that has taken away my rights....  

mable

I am new here so maybe I have missed your story. My daughter 's story is similar, she and ex had shared parenting for past 2.5 yrs and in June he informed her that she no longer had shared parenting she is now NCP. the plus though is she does know where they are at, at least during the day. And she does get minimal visitation and that is it! No info on school, medical nothing!

Please do not give up! Stay strong. I am posting a link for you. It is called black book online: http://www.crimetime.com/online.htm

Go here, then look up his name to see if he has a listed  phone number, once you get a list of names you will see on the right hand side of the page a few websites that say more info on ----, go to those sites and you may find him. That is how I found the ex son in law's new wife/gf?  
My daughter's attorney wanted to wait until now to file for reversal of custody so I know how frustrating that is to wait.  Take one day at a time. do as much detective work on your own that you can, you will be surprised how easy it is to find someone. And try to remember, judges do not like siblings split up like this and that plus him preventing contact is going to look VERY bad on him!

mesann

just read your message,very sorry!i have been tied up in court with
the same corrupt judge for 4 1/2 yrs,and still going,and i'm on my
3rd attorney whom i just had to pay him$15,000.00-just trying to
make this judge enforce his own court orders,and his own signed contempt orders-my 2 children hate me-they think i deserted them!
he is legally kidnapping my kids-plus severe pas-i will never give
up. he paid his attorney over $20,000.00plus to use a the corrupt
tatics,att.judges do and get by with.i believed in our court system,until this-i thought the court enforced law,and it is built on truth ,not lies!
not only have my children been constantly abused by husband-but the court system,judge has legally abused me-i have legalabuse sybdrome!
has anybody else experienced similar problems,what happen,ect. thank you for your time reading this-i pray i get some helpful answers!!!!!!!

mariajb

Hang in there and keep your chin up.  It will get better and I know how torturous this is but things can change on the dime, sometimes when it looks the bleakest.

Here is a site where you can get some free legal advice, worked for me and gave me much information and advice on how to get things done.

http://forum.freeadvice.com/

God bless you and your family,
MariaJB

wendl

Isn't it sad, both parents brought these kids into this world and both parents should raise them, both parents should have equall access to them, it is so sad that in todays world that the courts must become involved, they get to tell you how much to pay the other parent for cs, they get to tell you how often you get to see your kids (regardless if your mom or dad) and that we must pay someone to try and help parents see their children.

I am a custodial mom so I don't know what it is like to not have your children, but I am also a stepmom who''s dh is a ncp and I see the pain he has to go thru.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**