Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 10:18:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Non Custodial Moms - Please re-register!!!

Started by Noncustodialmom, Nov 19, 2004, 07:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noncustodialmom

Hi again!  I was so happy that a couple of people here stopped by my website and registered and posted some thoughts.... then tonight I ran into a sna-foo!!!

I'm trying to get the word out that my discussion forum got erased by accident by my webhosting company.  The best they could do is restore it to November 10th, so all my newest members got lost.  :-(
Will you please stop by and re-register??  I was so happy that so many people were signing up and sharing their thoughts, feelings, etc.... it's so heartbreaking for me and I'm trying REALLY hard to get people to come back and re-register and get our messages going again.
//www.noncustodialmoms.com and go through the "discussion group" link.

I've since learned how to do a local backup, to keep this from happening again.  I suppose it's better (if it was going to happen) that it happened now only a week or so into getting things started.... 'ya gota try to look at the bright side of things, right?

Thanks!
Beverly
//www.noncustodialmoms.com

shawneetears

Bev,

I have been looking for a sight like yours but can't seem to get anywhere with it. :(  Are you still having problems?  The best I can do is read the posts...any suggestions?

tks,

Donna

Noncustodialmom

Donna,

I see you got registered.  Have you tried to post?? Please let me know if you're still having problems!!

We're up to 49 members!!

Beverly
//www.noncustodialmoms.com