Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 01:52:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm new here

Started by lucy_1, Feb 16, 2006, 03:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucy_1

I have lost custody of my beautiful children I fought so hard for them and fallowed all orders even though I was accused of all I was accused of proved all I could and still shot down. I did not have the attorney my x did he lied so much I can't understand the justice he is the addict, abuser and remains Im sick of how this happened  I never had a chance my children live in pure hell daily I can't help them to see them go back is sickening they are suffering all the time I'm helpless. I love them all I can when they are with me. I do all the right things daily. Life does not get better for us. My x is getting worse and mental abuse let me tell you is about as bad or worse then anything else. he got caught hitting the kids that calmed but the abuse continues, the lies are heard our voices shut DOWN. How do you ajust to this? There is no way I can. He has all the power money and the court behind him. I wish they only knew.........

Brianna6

I have 3 wonderful boys who have been taken from me by the father and it seems like I have went in circles for 5 years!!! I have fought and never won. He had abused me for 7 years and has been in to trouble for it all the 7 years. he has felony charges on him from it. And I dont have my children. He drives drunk with the kids and has wrecked with them in the truck. And he still has the kids. He abuses his new wife. And he still has the kids. I will never win. All I can do now is wait until my boys get older and show them that I was not the bad one. I miss them every day. I have a new wonderful man in my life and 2 step daughters and a new baby 9 month old. But I will always have a missing part in my life. MY BOYS.