Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 02:41:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

kids

Started by jackson2574, May 18, 2006, 05:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackson2574

I am just looking for help on the net. My kids, that I have custody of, are being kept from me by my Ex-Wife. The problem is that she is in South Dakota and I live in Tennessee. The problem has been going on for 2 years. I managed to get her arrested 3 weeks ago, but she got out.Now I think she is going to live on a Indian Reservation. Is there any other help I can seek.E-Mail me PLEASE.

MixedBag

So what kind of court action have you taken to get the kids returned???

If you have custody, and it's in an order, go get them.

Distance should not matter -- they are your kids.

Then  work with the courts to get something in place to prevent this all from happening again.

Folks on this site are great with ideas -- but it's up to you to take action.

maid marion

Seems to me that if you have custody then she should be found in contempt and arrested for child snatching. Do you have an attorney? This recently happened to me. My ex took of with our daughter. We had joint custody at the time but I was granted temporary sole custody by the court. I took the temp orders to the police and they issued an bulletin for his arrest nation wide. He was apprehended in Florida and is now facing felony child snatching charges. I have since gotten permanent sole custody. I don't understand how, if your ex has been arrested 3 time, thatyour ex hasn't been charged and incarsated by now. Something doesn't make sense. Good luck.
maid maroin

olanna

Is why he posted that question on a Mom's without custody board...ya know?

It would have been more appropriate posted on the custody board or the father's issues board.