Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:43:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Repulsive Posting

Started by Bolivar, Dec 08, 2004, 10:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolivar

I am copy/paste a post Lawmoe made.  Please email this student !!!  
[email protected]

Author: Lawmoe
Date:   12-08-04 13:32

Here is some fodder for the grist mill. The following post appeares on Divorce Source on one of the bulletin boards. The gender bias of the entire question is repulsive. I believe that we should let this student know how we feel.

hi,

I am a third year journalism student and am writing about how much access fathers should have to their children and am looking for opinions of those who have gone through this.

Please could you let me know your opinion on a few of the following things:

how much do you think a child should see there father? Is it better for them to not see them at all than to see them when the father "has time" i.e fitting the child around the rest of his life causing him to be unreliable? What effect do you think this has on the child?

Thanks

If you would rather email your replies instead of posting them on here my address is [email protected]

MYSONSDAD

Interesting to say the least. Not only did I send a very polite e-mail, but corrected their grammar. SOME JOURNALIST!

StPaulieGirl

Seriously, if this child can't find spell and grammar check...he/she is well on the way to landing a job with the Los Angeles Times.

Total lack of critical thinking, I might add.  I'll think on it for a while before I decide whether to send this person an email.