Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 02:36:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

National Women's Magazine Looking for Non-Custodial Moms

Started by ljgoldman, May 14, 2008, 11:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljgoldman

I'm an editor at a national women's magazine. I'm doing a piece on non-custodial moms, women who chose to give up custody. The goal is to debunk certain myths and stereotypes of such moms. I'm looking to speak with women in their 20s, 30s, 40s who gave up custody because 1) they decided the father could provide a better living situation; 2) they wanted to pursue a career or some other life's work  3) it was the best outcome for the children at the time.

It's ok if you gave up custody, then later sought to regain custody.  Please email or call me.  This is a delicate subject, I know. I am approaching it with the sensitivity it warrants.
LEA GOLDMAN
212-841-8450
[email protected]

ljgoldman

I'm an editor at a national women's magazine. I'm doing a piece on non-custodial moms, women who chose to give up custody. The goal is to debunk certain myths and stereotypes of such moms. I'm looking to speak with women in their 20s, 30s, 40s who gave up custody because 1) they decided the father could provide a better living situation; 2) they wanted to pursue a career or some other life's work  3) it was the best outcome for the children at the time.

It's ok if you gave up custody, then later sought to regain custody.  Please email or call me.  This is a delicate subject, I know. I am approaching it with the sensitivity it warrants.
LEA GOLDMAN
212-841-8450
[email protected]