Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 04:25:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CS enforcement of arrears help.

Started by Yngsmommy, Dec 10, 2003, 06:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yngsmommy

Currently BM is about 8K in arrears, and they have said they have flagged her SOC. and have put in a request to suspend her liscense.  However the DMV has yet to suspend the liscense. Is there anyway we can make them suspend her liscense?

This is in California BTW

wendl

contact the support office, ask them when they issued the notice of for the license to be suspended, then usually it takes a week or two to get to the department of licensing.

What what good will it be with that parents licensed suspended, then that parent may be driving around the child.  

But I know how you feel my ex is now only about 29k in arrears he went to jail for a week and hasnt missed a payment since.  But he never sees his child either, the 4 mile commute I guess is just to much for him.  Maybe some day he will realise what he is and has missed.

Yngsmommy

We have been notified that if her liscense is suspended to not hand over the kids for visitation if she is driving; as that is considered child endangerment.

patton

I am facing this exact dilemna of BM's license being suspended for non-payment of child support.  Who notifies you?  Just curious.

Thanks,