Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 08:06:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Abated arrears now in question again

Started by missmindy, Dec 13, 2003, 05:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAT

Let me get this straight. There was court in FL where she agreed to terminate arrears & to have the money sent to her instead of the state. She then moves to TX which was probably planned from the git-go. In TX she applies for welfare saying she isn't getting support when your husband has been sending it to her all along (more or less). She then gets caught for fraud....hmmm...So she then tries to say that the receipt she signs where forgery (by you...heck, couldn't have been anyone else huh? I mean really, vendetta or what there? JEALOUS? The GREEN EVIL???).
Am I close?
Our wonderful biotroll left DH without the kids (little ones back then). She then applied for welfare, got it, they took him to court for support but of course he had no idea since she gave them an address had 7 years earlier. It wasn't until they started to garnish his paycheck (50%) that he realized what was happening. He had to support two little with what was left over. She only knew they were divorced because her checks stopped.
So yeah, I hear ya!
Women like this give all divorced mothers a bad name. Mr. KAT & I have a 50/50 parenting plan in our pre-marriage agreement.
Best wishes to you!
Oh, and you'll want to consider revising your posting on Soc's board. It needs to be formatted as per the instructions at the top. I know, posted wrong myself a few times.
KAT

missmindy

Yes ma'am, exactly! Smart woman you are. I wish you could see the motion to dismiss that we wrote up. It's so goooood. I brought all that up, and pointed all that out......so when he files my fingers will be crossed! And yes, people like he DO make people think of the awful, greedy ex iin that way.

missmindy

Oh yeah, I forgot....I did repost on the SOC's forum; I hope it's better. And as for the fraud that SHE has committed, the way my husband found out is that the state of TX sent HIM something saying he's $7,000+ in arrears to her, and he told them h**l no he was not, and basically defended himself on the matter. He wrote and called to anyone he could think of about it and they started an investigation ( haven't heard how it's going yet, this all began a few months ago). She said "Oh no, it shouldn't be coming back on him because I got it for myself, not my daughter!!" but i heard that in TX you can't get TANF unless you're pregnant or don't get support, period. And I also heard it's only like $90 per month???? And the TANF that he's expected to pay back is over $7,000??? With the amount that he pays her, that equals up to ABOUT 6 years of child support!! So we think she went and lied to TX and said she NEVER has gotten any, figuring OK, we're 900 miles from Tallahassee now, TX won't know. She didn't count on them contacting my hubby I guess. So he sent them copies of the court papers that she filed, the affadavit of child support delinquency where SHE admitted what payments she got ON PAPER and signed for them; also sent them copies of where she motioned for an INCREASE (yess ma'am, she did); and all of that should be enough to give them a nod in the right direction. And she has opened a criminal investigation on ME for forgery and uttering (turning in false documents as proof of payment)??? This woman is a LOOOOOON, and so is her mother, who basically does all of her speaking and filing and all that legal mess. This woman has a low IQ, seriously, not just poking fun, and her mother does all this mess. SO, I know where YOU come from as well, hon. So, I will keep you posted, and I sure wish you could see this motion to dismiss, it is SO good. TTYL!

KAT

Hahahah, I'm sorry, sometimes I just get a laugh now & then about it all. Low IQ? Ours was in the learning disabled classes in H.S. She has a hearing problem which makes her speech...well, let's just say no one told me about it. I near about died the first time I heard her speak. Normally, I would have great compassion for a person, but with her NO. She uses her *disability* to skate thru the court system. That and her moon pie face.
Mindy, please, do me a favor, GO GET HER. I turned our biotroll into everyone I could think of. For a while there it was like chicken little "The sky is falling"..we have her on tape stating such. "I just don't understand why someone could be so mean to me!"..say that with a potato in your mouth for effect. She's so stupid she doesn't even think it was me! Sadly, she didn't do jail time but was fined by the state for operating a business without license (home cleaning) & the IRS took her (husbands) return for back taxes.
I feel for you Kiddo. It sounds like you have many years to go. We only have 22 months, then it's over...not that I don't think she won't come up with something to make my husband pay (or try to). I WISH you were in the court room to see & hear her when she was GOING to complain when DH said he wanted voluntary garishment.....boy that really tanked her.  Even the father bias judge asked her why she had a problem with it. Yeah, it kept her from playing the games that your husbands Ex is playing now!
If I were you, get the garnishment, pay thru the state. Request an audit of the account every 6 months to leave a paper trail. If he isn't working to garnish, just send it in by check!!
Keep in touch Mindy!!!
Regards!
KAT