Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:29:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

After nearly 10 years I thought he would have grown up by now...

Started by thairagain, Dec 28, 2003, 11:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thairagain

But I was grossly wrong.

My boys bio-father hasn't paid me cs for nearly 10 yrs even though there was a court order to do so.  DCSE finally found where he worked back in September and sent his employer a wage withholding notice.  The idiot quit his job to keep from paying cs!  He is probably working under the table or something now.  That is what he used to do when ever DCSE found him and garnished his wages.  I was hoping that after 10 yrs he would accept his obligation and pay it.....sigh....  Now I'm gonna "throw the book" at him.  DCSE is going to take him back to court and I should receive a notice soon informing me of the court date.  I'm hoping to be able to get a stiff punishment such as jail time or something.   Wish me luck!

thair

nosonew

That sucks thair!  Has he even seen the kids?  Well, sounds like you have been very patient, and have every right to throw the book at him!  Any parent, male or female, that pulls this crap deserves what they get.

thairagain

Nope......we still have the very same phone number and address, too!!!!!  So there is absolutely no excuse!  My youngest was 3 yrs old the last time he saw his bio-dad and to make matters worse, when he was in counseling at about 8 yrs old I found out that the idiot had actually told a 3 yr old to "go away; I don't want to talk to you."  I was heart broken for my child when the counselor told dh and I of that memory.  The poor kid had carried that around all by himself for 5 yrs.....grrrrr......it still angers me to this very day.  Yep......throw the book at him I will; I hope he rots in jail!  I've waited long enough for him to grow up and to become some semblance of a man and if he can't do it on his own, then maybe it is time that someone in jail shows him how!!!!!

Sorry........hit a raw nerve.....
thair

Peanutsdad

hehehehehe

Trust me,, what anyone shows him in jail will have absolutely nothing to do with "being a man".

I would ventute a guess that he learns ummm, a new lifestyle in jail ;)

thairagain