Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 17, 2024, 11:56:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

child support - back owed

Started by stwbshort, Jan 16, 2004, 06:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang292

Your right! I did misquote and for that I DO apologize.  Being misquoted can sometimes really lead the wrong way.  

Well, anyway we do have our differences and I just think I may not be wording my thoughts correctly.

I hope the world treats you better from here on out for what its worth.

Best wishes.

mustang292

Well I will tell you this.  Much of my statements have come from my up and down frustration of my own situation.  That much I can tell you.  As for your accusation, that's a pretty horrible response.  As for strwbry, I have not said she is lying, in fact I believe that is the first time I typed that word.  I said I see a flaw (mistake might be another word to use) that obviously I only saw.  I have said before she needs to be honest about the situation.  If she is then fine if not then d**n it!  We all thought that O.J. Simpson was guilty as He**.  But for some reason 7 jurors sat and listened to more than we got to and found him not guilty.  Pictures are painted very precisely, but when you look at them with a microscope you can see the mistakes.  I am not alleging her to be a lyer. I am reminding her to be honest. I saw a mistake, you didn't.  But you my friend have make a very bad allegation.

The OutLaw

---I see a critical error which makes me second guess the situation.---

Still dont see it and just read it again. So in my eyes you are calling this poor women a lier.

---"If he is innocent then his lawyer will need to know and should be able to see it."  "If it is told what the issue is then it will oddly enough change when it gets to court."----

well anything in this post would be considered as hearsay anyway, and would not stand up in court. Have you read the police reports???

---Why potentially give away an Innocent until proven guilty man his only defense so that he won't have one.---

how does anything she says give him a defense? Because she asked the kid if daddy was touching her????

----but you saw something in a statement----

Have you read any other statements then what has been provided by her or the links supplied?

Indigo Mom

She filed for a modification of custody AFTER the father was arrested without bond.  I don't know, but maybe that is the "issue" with mustang?  I think, because mustang is going through this right now, he sees that as another bullshit reason to get custody of a child.  I think he thinks it's a false accusation to gain the upper hand.  After all, if he's in prison forever, why the need to file for custody immediately?  

I, however, think this "father" is guilty as fucking sin.  Scuze the language, but damn...he best be thankful it wasn't MY little girl he touched.  Getting "trained" in prison by a bunch of "big" men would be the least of his concerns...as he probably wouldn't have lived to be arrested.  

nosonew

Buddy, you didn't take my "nice" post to heart.  Re-read.  Get some help.  You really need it.  Anyone who has been sexually abused as a child needs help.  You are not God, you can't control everything nor can you handle everything on your own.  

I didn't accuse you of anything.  I just felt like your responses were a bit off the wall for someone who WAS abused.  Something strange here, and it's not strawberry....

Get some help.  How hard is that?  

Peanutsdad

There is no education nor cure for a pedophile. Period.

The only 2 things that have been shown to keep a pedophile from harming another child, is being locked up, or castrated.

I do educate my children. Most caring responsible parentas do. We more than likey all tell our children about inappropriate touching, that they have the RIGHT to say NO! That they can come tell us or a teacher or a cop about sick sonsabiotches trying to touch or molest them.

The original poster comes across as a caring parent, who truly is at her wits end over the mess her and her childs life has become.

You mustang, do not. You come across quite labile in emotion, one post angry and full of hate, next one asking anyone and everyone to "understand" the molesters. The more you speak, the more I begin to wonder if you are indeed innocent of what you are charged with.

mustang292

Interesting, One person says castration works, and another said it has proven not to work. That shows the difference in all of our thinking. It shows that one person can read something and see something others don't.  Yes, I am angry, and this is how I vent.  Typing my frustration away is a clearly better idea than some of the alternatives, don't you agree? I'll be cleared of my charges, don't you worry about that.  I would fill you in but my lawyer has strictly forbid me.
  You mean if you had a chance to understand a murderer, a child molester, a rapist or etc... and learned the psychology of that type of person, it wouldn't help you to pick out future ones so we could do something about it?  nonsense.

stwbshort

that's how my daughter new what was going on was wrong.  we taught her about "bathing suit " places and what was appropriate for an adult to do (doctors exams, help washing in the tub, that kind of ok) and what was not.  my daughter was over 500 miles away and had no one to go to.  concidering my ex would move (more than 7 times in 2 years) and I  would have to track him down in order for me to even talk to her and then he would be right there in the back ground listening to the conversations.  I hadn't seen my daughter for six months, but when i did, she spoke.  

i believe all children are educated in some way by their parents. at least decent parents.  

my opinion on mustang is that he has some real deep issues and does need physcologicaL help.  for him to actually be around the people that abused him as a child concerns me too.  he obviously has not delt with the fact that he was abused. and if he has, then he must not think that it was wrong.  well it was and whoever did this to him should have been locked up. they probably have done this to several others, if not hundreds others.

stwbshort

just to clear something up, i filed so quickly because i am being harassed by his physco, druggie sister.  i won't let my daughter speak to them because i have reason to believe that they knew this was going on and did nothing about it.  she finally (after calling my parents home , calling my friends home , and receiving the birthday gifts she sent to us  back)  actually called the cops and sent them to my home.  we weren't there, but when i was told that the police had stopped by and were looking for me, i took myself down to the police dept.  all in all, she was claiming to them that she had filed for custody of my daughter and wanted them to do a well check.  I called several places to see if anything was filed and was told that nothing was filed by her in the entire state of mo.  so she lied to the pd.  so i am just covreing all the legal aspects of keeping my daughter.  not that even if this woman would try something she would get my daughter, but i am trying to avoiding a very long trip and legal hassel in mo.

The OutLaw

---It is a terrible situation however, it sounds to me like you are only concerned about the $$.-----

Isint that what this message bourd is about? $$$