Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 03:01:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Question about CSE NJ enforcement

Started by JenG99, Jan 04, 2004, 02:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JenG99

I think she is making more money now and that is why she tried to avoid submitting her information. Not ALL of the businesses in NJ are registering employees in the new hire directory. Especially the types of businesses BM works for.

It took FOUR months for the system to catch up with her.

We will be filing for a cost of living increase next October as it will be three years since the original order. Then we will see what her new income is. She knows how much DH makes  but we have no idea how much she is being paid.

JenG99

This was BM's account of the hearing, so we don't know for sure if this is what really took place. Infact the whole thing could be an elaborate lie to cover up her sneaky ways.

She mentioned something to DH about giving the case worker information on another employer (she was considering) several months ago.

I am speculating that she took the initial job worked there for a month or so and was unable to get two weeks off for her wedding so she quit and the started working for the new employer after the wedding. That would explain everything going awry in November. I found it odd that she was able to take two weeks off after only working for a month. This would also explain the sudden change in payroll to bi-weekly in November,as it was a new employer.

She is so irresponsible and unstable. I am sure she will be unemployed again within four to six months. Thats her "usual"  pattern. I am glad this happened because now she knows that CSE is watching her case closely.