Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 03:17:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

motion screening

Started by antonin, Mar 07, 2004, 03:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonin

My decree states as follows:

"It is further ordered and adjudged that should parenting time with the minor child be modified to provide for the child to reside with each party for alternating one week
Intervals as provided in this Judgment of Divorce when both Plaintiff and Defendant reside in the XXXXX area with each party having equal parenting time, then for a period of three years beginning with entry of this judgment, defendant's child support obligation shall be reduced to not less than $200.00 per week or 80% of the Friend of the Court Guidelines amount as calculated based upon Defendant's income and sole physical custody to Plaintiff, whichever child support amount is greater, however, Defendant's child support obligation shall not be reduced to less than 200.00 per week during the three year period beginning with entry of this Judgment."

Okay..so i moved to the area where my child is in Sept. and have been doing the 50/50 thing since then.

I went to FOC and they gave me a "PRACIPE FOR FOC REFEREE MOTION SCREENING,"

What is this? There is no place to write the motion on the form, only a place for "Motion Title." Do i write the motion seperately and attach to form?

How would I word a motion to effectuate the decree provision, above?