Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:50:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We lost them

Started by kitten, Dec 14, 2004, 11:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flewwellin

I am so sorry that you too have had to go through this.  My hubby and I were delivered the same blow this May.  You see we live in NC and they moved to PA.  it's not an easy transistion but if you need any help or to talk feel free to msg me or email me at [email protected]

kitten

He gets 1 week at Christmas, 1 week for spring break and 2 weeks of June, July, and August 2005.  Starting 2006, he gets 10 consecutive weeks during summer.  Plane tickets to be shared equally.  No order to protect children from corporal punishment because the evidence that David abused his former ss and wives was 10 years ago.  
Will has to take anger management classes!  I think he has managed his anger pretty well for a man that just had his children and his financial freedom taken away.  

MYSONSDAD

They strip a father of everything he holds dear and then sends him to anger management. WTF.

Did he get 2 weeks of each month, or 2 weeks of the entire summer?

Still say, it ain't gonna last...

"Children learn what they live"

StPaulieGirl

He has a right to be angry.  What's next, a lobotomy?  God forbid that you cannot express righteous anger.  That's just not acceptable.

Plane tickets to be shared equally.

Yeahhhh, right.  Have you and Will calculated the cost of paying for these tickets??  Who gets to work the second job?

I am truly sorry for what you both are going through.  

StPaulieGirl

He has a right to be angry.  What's next, a lobotomy?  God forbid that you cannot express righteous anger.  That's just not acceptable.

Plane tickets to be shared equally.

Yeahhhh, right.  Have you and Will calculated the cost of paying for these tickets??  Who gets to work the second job?

I am truly sorry for what you both are going through.  

kitten

>He has a right to be angry.  What's next, a lobotomy?  God
>forbid that you cannot express righteous anger.  That's just
>not acceptable.

Yeah, if it was me...you'd be watching my trial on national tv instead of Scott Peterson's.

>
>Plane tickets to be shared equally.
>
>Yeahhhh, right.  Have you and Will calculated the cost of
>paying for these tickets??  Who gets to work the second job?

Not yet.  Did you notice the order states that he gets them 2 weeks in June 2005 then 2 weeks in July THEN 2 weeks in August.  Let's see, that's a total of SIX flights in 3 months.  Not only is that most likely monetarily impossible for us, but will be stressful for the kids.

katz

That does seem over the top to me! That is alot of flying, and alot of money. I am sorry this happened to you 2.

hagatha

>>Plane tickets to be shared equally . . .

I read that they each pay half . . . right??
So that means he flies them to you and she pays the return. That makes sense to me. What happens when she can't afford the return tickets??

And as it states 2 wks in june, july, and august. I would take the last 2 wks in june and the first 2 in july. Esencally, 4 wks in a row. That  would mean less money for all.

Somehow I can't see the new husband forking out tons on plane fare if she continues to refuse to work. Can you see the fights between them about money already . . .

The Witch

Remember . . . KARMA is a Wonderful Thing!!!

wendl

10 consecutive weeks in the summer then WTF is 2 weeks in June, 2 weeks in July 2 weeks in August, (that doesn't sound like 10 CONSECUTIVE weeks to me) that would mean a ton of airtime and money. What a bunch of BS.

I am truely sorry Kitten for what you Will and the kids are and will continue to go thru.

Anger management, hell I would be angry too if my kids were taken from me.

Hugs to you and the family.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

MixedBag

for 2005 -- he gets them 2 weeks each month.  I bet the order doesn't give start and end dates (like the FIRST two weeks of the month)....and yes, that will cause arguments.

I like the suggestion of connecting at least two of the months....and EX might actually agree since it will save her money too.

For 2006, he actually gets MORE time and in one block.

Again, any start and end dates?  At all????

Start budgeting and saving NOW....and make it happen, period.

MAKE it a priority.....

Actually start figuring out who does cheap one-way tickets.....like Independent Air, and Air Tran, and maybe even Jet Blue.....though I don't think they cover the state you need.  But you get the idea.

Shop NOW and start working on it NOW....flights will be cheaper.

And you know, I wouldn't make a big deal about the anger management classes.....don't let her win on that issue -- do it, get it done.  I know someone who went to one and she walked in and said "I have no clue why I'm here -- this is what happened" and it was no big deal.

Actually it shows that you're (or he's) willing to do whatever it takes to be a DAD to his kids no matter what gets thrown at him.....

Oh yea, maybe you two could go "there" for two weeks and make a vacation out of it.....????  Careful planning....might be a possibility????