Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:08:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We lost them

Started by kitten, Dec 14, 2004, 11:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StPaulieGirl

I'm very sorry to hear this, Kitten.  I can't believe that a judge would not take her past behavior into consideration before making this ruling.

You and Will are in my thoughts and prayers.    

catherine

I thought he'd get a lot more than 5 weeks.  How sad.  FIGHT for MORE!

kitten

PBFH handed Will a big box full of every toy he ever bought his children.
He's being erased.
I know she is not going to ever put them on a plane to visit Dad.  What's he going to do from 3000 miles away with no money?

catherine

He is going to have to represent himself and learn the law and paperwork necessary to file contempt.  Will the jurisdiction remain in CA?  Is there a clause to protect that?  He will need to file contempt every time she denies phone calls and/or visitation.

MYSONSDAD

Will has to educate himself as much as possible. Stay on top of what is going on with the Father movements all over the country. Find a Legal aid siciety and volunteer. You would be surpirsed and what you can pick up working with lawyers. It would like getting  free legal advice.

Suggest to the attorney to set up an e-mail address specifically for the kids and Will. This way he can have daily contact with them. Phone calls can get expensive and then make sure he also has phone contact with them. Video cams are less expensive now then what they first were.

I hope his attorney is pushing hard for more visitation. There is no reason those skids can't be with their dad all summer, Christmas break and spring break.

StPaulieGirl

How did the kids react to their mother giving away their toys?  I can't remember how old the kids are, but if they're old enough, they see what's going on.  Their mother, excuse my french, is a total bitch.  She is a complete shit for doing that.

If I understand correctly, there is a final hearing soon?  Have you contacted your attorney yet?  Giving back every toy that Will gave his kids is a clear indication of her intent to erase him out of his children's lives.  Can this be brought up in court?  Yeah I know, why bother:(

Here is a thought.  Imo this move is doomed, and sooner or later PBFH will move back to familiar surroundings.  It may take a year or two, but I'm betting that their marriage breaks up and she scurries home.  Now I know that you all don't have any money to fly and see the kids on a half way decent basis, but you could hire a PI to keep an eye on things.  When PB runs back home, you'll be ready because you'll have the information.

I guess this Christmas isn't going to be one of your best ones.  I know you and Will won't give up, so at this point just gather all information as best as you can.

StPaulieGirl

I hope his attorney is pushing hard for more visitation. There is no reason those skids can't be with their dad all summer, Christmas break and spring break. (/i)

I do too.  The problem is the expense of airfare for all those visits.  You think PB is going to chip in for the tickets?  See my post below.  There is hope.  Btw, the email idea is a great one.  

MYSONSDAD

I was just going to edit my post. I give it two years at tops. She will be back crying how things did not work out.

I also agree about showing how mommy is trying to alienate those skids. Returning toys, how sick. My PBFH pulls the same shit even with clothes.

If there is anyway to show a pattern or habit of this going on for the long term, it should say something to that Judge.

I was thinking of the expense of the air fair. If Will has five weeks, how is it split up? One week at a time? My suggestion was for three trips a year, but at longer time frame for Will.

"Children learn what they live"

olanna

Does Dad have liberal visitation? I must say I am not surprised at the outcome, as there were so many factors that are stacked against your SO getting full custody.

:(

kitten

and also the state trooper that helped us this summer.  Hoping he will keep an eye on the kids for us.