Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 02:41:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

i do believe i am noticing an increase...........

Started by rini, Jul 10, 2004, 11:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rini

hello everyone......

I have been a participant on this site for about 3 or 4 years now i would have to go check my paperwork for an exact date.  

i really think that this site is helping alot of people.  

A huge thank you to the owner and moderators.  

I have noticed that many of the people that have found this site in time to do some damage control have gotten great if not fantastic results.

We now have shared custody and a set visitation .. our support order was finally lowered over 500 a month.  No more alimony (thank God)

I have been seeing that raising awareness and just telling people where to find the resources that they need and pointing them in the right direction has helped numerous people get good results with out spending 10,000 on an attorney.  We unfortunately spent way more than that and got no where to begin with until finding this site.  

the resources are there if you know how to find them and learn how ato use them.

A big God Bless to all of you (SOCRATEASER) too........

Just a thank you for all you do..

rini

stepmomofone

rini,
I believe this place is just the best too.
Our long time of paying csupport is coming to a close, but I plan on sticking around and helping out those who are just coming in and needing a helping hand and information. I remember what it was like when we had our shock. Rough times then and now.
I feel for all of those who are getting the raw end of the deal where cs is concerned.

seandogz

This site helped me tremendously. I actually used one of the visitation schedules to model what I wanted and I got everything exactly the way I wanted. I am not having a couple of issues but this site is really a Blessing.