Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:29:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Need help in Berks Co (PA) . . . Locating deadbeat

Started by hagatha, Jul 21, 2004, 03:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hagatha

Hey Guys,

I have a friend that needs help with an ex. He owes over 30 thousand in CS. She has info on his employer but for safety reasons doesn't want to call directly.

Can anyone find a link on line that will offer a way to get the info to the emforcement unit so we can get this guy to pay the measly $50 per wk

Thanks
Hagatha

Remember . . . KARMA is a Wonderful Thing

Bolivar OH

a copy/paste of KAT post.  Please read.

First of all, what in the heck is custody? How can the courts GIVE a person to another person? It's a child not a table. You can't will a child since a child is not chattel.

What is child support but slavery? Look up the definition. "A condition of subjection or submission characterized by lack of freedom of action or of will."

The courts force the non custodial parent to work & pay a nice size portion in child support. In most cases, the non custodial parent doesn't have the *right* to obtain an education because if support doesn't get paid, they go to jail. The non custodial parent can sit on their ever increasing FAT behinds, not work and basically do what ever they want without having to provide documentation as to what the child support covers. This is sickening especially in the case of large support awards.
There needs to be a cut in stone rule that parenting is 50-50 in divorce unless one person is proven UNFIT beyond a shadow of a doubt (not just on hearsay from the other parent).

False allegations will have mandatory jail time, heavy fines, loss of parenting time, no deviations are allowed. There is no child support changing hands. Guess what ladies & gentlemen; it's time to obtain an education before you start having children! You just might have to support them part of the time on your own! Gee, what a novel thought huh?

Children will no longer be pawns in a game that carry rich cash rewards. I'm sure this will piss off uterus opportunists, but oh well!

A parent can lose their 50 percent of parenting time by (as examples) moving from the area (no custody battles, you lose, that's it. It was your choice to move), or being proved unfit such as mental health, incarceration, drug use ect.

Support for parents who have lost partial parenting is calculated by what the states pay out in welfare benefits per child. Come one, the states know how much it costs to raise a child why do they put extra burdens on divorced families then? Let's say for each child the state pays $600 a month in cash/medical/food stamps. Half of this amount is the responsibility of each parent. $300 a month or approximately $10.00 per day. If the parent with less time has the child 4 days per month that is subtracted from their obligation this would now equal $260.00. The tax burden falls on the payor.

I guess lawyers aren't going to like this either, probably have to find another field. We can probably get rid of many family courts too since custody battles will be pretty much moot. Family court judges will be elected by the people, heaven help your obviously bias ones.
During the past 2 years Mr. KAT has paid over $50,000 to the biotroll. She doesn't work, tell me how that kind of obligation isn't hidden alimony? The little pink trailer payment is only $350. per month. High support obligations do nothing to encourage the other party to seek an education or employment level in order to be able to support themselves. All it does is make them dependant. Let me tell you something.

Mr. KAT's (former) daughter turned 18 last month. The amount of support didn't drop but she is no longer supported. But guess what boys & girls! You ALL get to pay for her now!! She's going to have a baby!! Biohag has been on welfare & knows all the rules! They also have a slip/fall lawsuit going on too. Funny how all this came about when support stopped for the oldest huh? And being that the younger one will be 18 in Sept 2005, well, they are going to need to make some money right? Yeah, just as long as they don't have to work for it. Which I guess would be pretty hard since both children only have 8th grade educations & criminal records. For biohag that nice rap sheet that includes numerous shoplifting charges kinda puts a damper on things. I mean, who wants to hire a theif?

Pissed, yes, I am. When Mr. KAT had custody she didn't pay a dime, not a loaf of bread, not a gallon of milk. She had 7 years to get an education or a job. But instead lived off men & the system. I gave up my needs for their wants for years. I treated them better then my own children. But the courts wouldn't have any of it. They needed to bond with biomommy, they wanted to live with her since our rules were strict. So there you go. The courts just gave you two more beings to support not including how many more illegitamite puppies SD will push out within in the next few years. SD will probably be on welfare until social security kicks in & well SS is heading to jail for selling drugs....which do you think costs more? Welfare or keeping them in prison? I gotta research it. This is the burden for all of us to carry unless things change. It effects everyone, divorced or not, children or not.

Even though it's almost over, I am still fighting for changes...are you?

KAT

hagatha

I have been on this site for many many years. I got all the parenting and CS issues you can raise.

In this case the man in question has a drug problem and is not, I repeat not a candidate for shared parenting. I KNOW this guy. He had not paid a dime's worth of support in years. He refuses to have anything to do with his children because it is "inconvienent" for him.

He is what we are fighting against. An uncaring, disinterested deadbeat! The type of guy that gives all Good Dads a bad name

The Witch

Remember . . . KARMA is a Wonderful Thing!!!!!

rini

>Hey Guys,
>
>
>
>Can anyone find a link on line that will offer a way to get
>the info to the emforcement unit so we can get this guy to pay
>the measly $50 per wk
>
http://www.humanservices.state.pa.us/childsupport/pgm/asp/index.asp

Feelincrazy

rini is right.  This is the exact site, but your friend must have the docket/case number to sign in and get a password.  From there on in, she can report the employer info right on the website.

Feelincrazy

wendl

Some parents are dead beats LIKE my ex, who has every chance to see our son and DOESN"T his choice, he also DOES NOT pay child support and no reason why he cant pay his 160 a month as she lives with his sister and doesnt work, he could deliver papers to get money for his beer and cs.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

wendl

Hey Hag,

Call the cs office ask what their fax # is, have your friend type a letter to where this man is working.

CS Office

In regards to Mr. XX
Mr XX is currently working at:
Employer (insert)
address (insert)
Phone (insert)

Fax it to them, I have had to do this with my ex many times.

Tell your friend good luck.

:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**