Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:06:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Twelve MONTHS to go and then bio mom gets to support herself

Started by stepmomtwo1, Sep 01, 2004, 06:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stepmomtwo1

Today sd turns 17 so we don't have a yearly count down to cs stopping we have a monthly! I'm so excited about this. The ex has not worked since the child was 4 and has lived on cs and her dh's pay plus the 10 grand that her grandma gives her every year (the women in her family just don't work...it's beneath them so grandma pays them so they can stay home,even after their kids are grown and don't need their mommy full time):o

I met dh when sd was almost 5 and have waited years to see the money that he earns finally come to him. It would be different if the ex at least tried to support herself and her family but when she's too good to work for her money then it's just plain bull!

So 365 days and we are done! :) I can't wait!

KAT

Then WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm getting me a facelift & a brand new SUV. Oh heck, I'm getting a totally different new life in a new state. No more looking over shoulders, no more security cameras (well, might keep those just in case), no more wondering if she's going to go for increase because we installed a new mailbox so we must have MO' money to support her fat, lazy, nonworking, wefare cheating behind. My god what is she going to do now??? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!~
We should have a party. :)
KAT

Ref

Talk about wishing your life away! I can't wait until 1640 day from today. Payments stop. I don't have to think of ex as much. I am so jealous of you!!!!!!!!

railsgirl77

I hope your right. Went through the same thing last year. sd turned 18 and we heard nothing until this summer. Then her and bm took us back to court to pay for her college. sd hasn't seen or spoken to her Dad since she was 7years old. But judge ordered us to pay half her college, including room and board when she lives about 20 minutes from the college.  Now we have another 4-5 year count down.

Good Luck!

stepmomtwo1

My sd can't even deal with high school (her mom pulled her out last year because she was flunking and all the other kids there hated the her because she was a $lut and just plain nasty) so I  can't imagine her even being able to get into any college and I'd say we'll have to fight it if she thinks we're paying after she turns 18.

It's crud that they can change the divorce papers after it's all said and done to make it easier for the bm to get more $$ in her pocket.