Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 05:37:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Being stalked by Biomom's people, CS arrears are DH's

Started by olegeezer, Sep 08, 2004, 11:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olegeezer

does anyone have a clue for me, please?
I have a situation. I get stalked by biomom's people when DH owes support. No direct contact, bm doesn't want dad in their lives; moveaway, all power to her.

I don't have any contact with her or them (court) but for years, I get their wrath. It slowed down a while when she got married, but it's started up again. I am guessing her new husband is gone, already.

Some of the stalking is coming from the courthouse. What worries me is that the evidence shows they've been on my case, mine and not his. They look for me and bother me when they don't try to bother the father. He and I are out, so I'm not worried about him that much. It would actually make me feel better if it were at least even that he got stalked by them.

Yes, I have a police case on it, but I doubt the cops have any more idea than I do why this is occurring.

Anyone help? TIA.

Peanutsdad

Yes,

Retain a PI to stalk the stalkers. Turn the tables.

olegeezer

Thanks, PD, but I can't figure out what to ask them to search for, yet. I just don't know what I am dealing with or why? Are they searching for hidden assets? Are they insane/dangerous? Did the nutso mother tell them some more lies and they believed it? I don't know what's going on or why CSU would be after me.

What's so weird is they visit my web site every other day, search me on the net, and yet they don't bother directly anything. Even when I get prank calls, there's no actual dialogue.

Peanutsdad

It's called harrassment for malicious purposes.

By retaining a private investigator to detail this, ( and impose a little back on them), you strengthen the case for stalking.

As far as any RATIONAL reason they may or may not have,, no idea really. I just simply wouldnt put up with it.