Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:26:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hope you don't mind me counting down here but I'm so excited about this!

Started by stepmomtwo1, Oct 05, 2004, 05:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stepmomtwo1

We only have ten months and 25 days left to pay the ex for doing absolutley nothing with dh's oldest dd. Dh and I met when sd was 4 so this has been a long time coming and I get so excited every time another month passes and we're just that much closer to ending her free ride on the child support express!

nosonew

Nice to finally see the end of the rainbow, huh?  :)

KAT

What's weird is the good karma is already kicking in!! Hahahahahahah  I bet the ex isn't even thinking about what she's going to do once the income stops...oh, that's right, I forgot about the slip & fall. I bet that trailer goes into foreclosure with in months of her paycheck ending!!!!!

Cheers!

KAT

stepmomtwo1

to fall back on when we are done handing out free cash. The ex's grandma gives her 10 grand a year to live on so she will just up it another few thousand so the skank won't have to live "without".  I saw her at the school the other day and one thing this woman is not living without is FOOD...she is huge and our 10 year old said "Great I hope she's not having another baby!" To which our 13 year old said "Who really cares as long as we don't have to pay for it" :)

KAT

Found out yesterday that the hag sent the pregger 18 year old to live with her mother in another state. It just proves all this b.s. wasn't done out of love, it was all done for the money. That skanky worthless piece of trash almost destroyed our lives with her false abuse allegations so that she wouldn't have to get up off her 300 pound behind to get a JOB. I guess now that SD is no longer covered by child support (or insurance! Thank god we didn't end up being responsible for half of the pg medical bills!!) she's worthless to the hag...let's ship her off!! Of course it could be a welfare scam, child custody/support scam (babies father this time I'm sure, they have another victim). Who the heck knows. I've never know people like this in my life & I don't want to know anything, AT ALL about them ever again. I just want to move far, far away & live our lives to the fullest!! 342 days!!!!! It's time to find that happy place in life, no one should have to live like this!!!
Are you guys planning to move too?
Cheers!
KAT

stepmomtwo1

I feel so bad that you have to move to get away from this woman but I know some people have to do that. My brother moved from Oklahoma to Colorado to get away from his leeching ex.

We won't move because my family is all here but  I wish that the skank would just get the heck out of here. Her entire family lives about 20 min. away in another town all on the very same road and I always thought she would build herself a nice new house there and get the heck out of our lives but so far she is staying put and the worst part is her child with her new dh is in the same grade at the same school as our youngest dd so even when we're done with cs and done with the hag personally then we will still have to see her at all the school functions.Maybe we will get luckey and she'll decide to homeschool him like she has sd the last two years...he is just as bad of a kid and I'm sure he hates school but he likes sports. I guess if he doesn't make the football team we'll all get luckey. That is when sd started acting like a hoe,when she didn't make the cheerleading squad in high school and didn't know what to do when her money and mommy couldn't get her everything she wanted.

reagantrooper

Now I dont want to open a can of worms here. I dont know you and I have only read a few post on this issue. I know of what you speak about paying and giving FREE money to a hag, scank and nasty X ETC ETC ETC.

But I have a question. Does your Husband know how you feel about his Daughters? Does he feel the same? What about his soon to be born Grand child?

KAT

My goodness!! I'm not sure how you do it!! I certainly would not & could not! Dang, can't you guys move just a short way just to change school districts? I hope this doesn't cause problems...you know how cruel kids can be!!

We are moving even though she moved 40 miles away (to NC where they let kids drop out at 16, VA is 18).  She drives to the area to visit our larger malls for some five finger discounting...since she's in the area she detours by our house. We live on a nice quiet street & her car is easy to spot. It's bright purple & loaded with stickers (go figure, she is 38).  It's probably makes it easier to find when stoned.  Did I mention it's a dead end? She just ain't passing thru! She's making sure we don't have new vehicles in the driveway which means we have extra cash to send her way...new carpet, heck, even a new mailbox. She'll run to the judge if she sees new grass. She is horribly evil and it's not all about the money either. She has no friends, but many enemies even her own mother in law hates her to say nothing about her own sisters hatred of the beast.

So no, we aren't sticking around. Since Mr. KAT has always followed the court order to the letter, we aren't moving until we no longer rquired to notify her or the courts of where we live. Once SS turns 18 the court no longer has any jurisdiction & trust me, finding us isn't going to be easy. I have a plan! *wink*

Cheers!

KAT

KAT

My husband is afraid of his children. Along with everything that they have done to both of us, they also have made physical threats to both of us & our young child. We live in a virtual cave. Curtains drawn, fully alarmed (with cameras mind you) and guns within easy reach. This isn't simply about money being given to a person who doesn't work or who is ugly & stupid. Nor is it that I hate for nothing or over some stupid words or arguement.  This is about real deep down fear of physical violence.  This is about life and self preservation. The kids are just as evil & as scary as their mother. The screws are loose. They have both been in jail several times already, if that isn't proof of what they are capable of, I don't know what is!!! These are the type of kids you read about that start out killing animals & then end up killing people. They need help but the courts refuse to act due to overcrowding & bio keeps moving around anyway. Bio doesn't see it because to her it's just the way life is. Yes, I hate her & I hate them. I want nothing to do with them ever. They tried to destroy our lives and I'm not sorry to say that there are far to many other family members & our own children who would suffer if we continued ANY relationship with them at all. The grandmother, Aunts, Uncles & cousins will be civil in public but they aren't allowed on anyones property anymore nor is there any type of relationship. Everyone is afriad.  So NO, I'm not risking it. We aren't talking about 6 or 7 year olds here. They also were not brought up this way. Bio only came back into the picture 4 years ago after being gone for 7. Sadly all the parenting & couseling in the world can't change their sociopathic behavior. When bio came back they wanted to live with her because that is where found acceptance. They need to be in a treatment facility..yes, that is how bad they have become. I even highly suspect that the reason the daughter was moved out of state was to get out of testifying or to have some kind of charges dropped or trying to out-run something. This wouldn't be the first time this has happened nor do I doubt it will be the last.

I don't know if Mr. KAT hates those kids or not. He hates her that's for sure. I can't blame him. I do know that he refuses to speak about them, their names are not to be mentioned...but I do anyway because her lack of parenting & conscience really ticks me off and I just have to vent!!  He says he can't be a grandfather since he has no daughter. And before you think that is harsh, you need to understand that the last child he is paying support is not his biological son. We did a DNA test before bio took custody. Not a chance he is the father. In VA it would be very easy to get support terminated ($2,000 a month) & then sue her in civil court but Mr. KAT still pays it. Why? Because the kid would have NOTHING. NOTHING. At least this way he will always know that he gave those two a chance to be something and that the taxpayers didn't end up supporting that evil hags adultry. (it's obviously the kid isn't 100% caucasion, the man who stated he might be the father has since been deported so there wouldn't be any support available..he was willing to step in but what can you do now right?). Mr. KAT did everything for those kids. He loved them & raised them when she couldn't be found. He changed their diapers, dried their tears, took them to the park, had them play sports & be in the band. He worked 2 jobs because she lied to welfare & collected 50% of his paycheck. He would have given his life for them....but not for what they have become. I wish people would take genetics into consideration before they have children...if we don't, evil (the diablo's) could eventually populate the world.

KAT

stepmomtwo1

First of all when we give money to a woman who has not lifted a finger to work in over 15 years yes it is FREE money. We don't spend the amount she gets for a month for one child  on the five that live with us every day. It's just plain silly. Then she takes us back to court because she has shown a "need" for more money? Has this woman ever tired to support her child like my husband does? By going to work every day? No. I can see being a stay at home mom when your children are young but when their old enough you can get a job and work but you just refuse to. That is plain lazy and wrong. ECT ETC ETC.

And when I say Hag I mean the mother of this child who really does not care at all about her. The girl was pulled out of school at 16 because she was failing all her classes but Art and she had sex with every boy who would have her and would walk down the hall and kids would call her horrible names. I say it is the moms fault. She was the one letting her go to parties when she was just 12, letting her have boy girl parties at her house on New Years Eve when the kid had just gotten a report card with four F's.

The child decided long ago that she didn't like our house because it came with rules and she hates rules of any sort. Ask the teachers who wrote her up for giving them the finger from the bus window or the teacher who told us he only passed her with a "D" because she was out of control and didn't ever listen to him and he didn't want her back in his class to make it up again the next year.

So yes my dh does know how I feel about his daughter. Every step child is not abused and mis treated. There are many who play games with their parents to get their own ways and who kick anyone in the teeth who gets in the path of what they want. This child is one of them. Dh is embarrassed of how this child is and every time someone offers some other little bit to us about her he cringes and knows just why he hates his ex. He loves this child but can't do a darn thing to make anything better for her if the ex won't help. The ex has told her ever since dh and I met that if he loves me and our kids then he doesn't love her. What a screwed up bunch of crap! This woman truly is warped. He loves all his children. Does she tell step daughter that she loves her less because she re-married and had another child? Oh I guess not this is the same woman who told us that sd is a half sister to our kids but a whole sister to her other child because they live in the same house. Yeah...that's right if you live with a sibling their a whole sibling and if you don't then your just a half sibling. I can't even imagine what she uses for a brain.

I too am a step child. My dad remarried and I never even thought of treating my step mom the way I have been treated. First of all it would have never been tolerated by my mom or my dad.  I lived on both sides of the fence and can say that I tired for 5 years to deal with this child and love her and she was bad! There was no making her mind for four days a month when her skank mom wouldn't lift a lazy finger to lay down the law. One day when she is older and matures a little she might look back know she was wrong. I just hope she lives long enough for that to happen. Right now at 17 she stays out all night,runs with a bad crowed and is just out of control. Her mom is too dim witted to even try to save her daughter and we don't have the finances to try to fight the system and get this child where she will be safe.

I don't mean to sound harsh but if you have never walked a mile in my shoes don't judge. I know just what Kat is talking about and what she has gone through. We tried and tried and finally gave up and are just waiting it out now and soon the long awaited day will come and we will be out of their lives just like they wanted in the first place. Money and all.

reagantrooper

DAMN
This is bad and understandable. You guy's X make my X look like a great women. But I know she is a nasty evil C**T of a nut job!

I was NOT judging just asking thats all!

GOOD LUCK TO YA BOTH!

KAT

...this is not my first set of steps. My former husband had 3 children & an ex. They lived with us on & off during our 12 year marriage.  It was a little crazy at times, a little bitchin' on both sides, but heck, it was NOTHING, AT ALL, EVER like the sheer evil that has come out of the biohags camp.
A few years ago Mr. KAT got into a heated verbal agruement with biohags adoptive dad (4 girls, no Dads, he adopted them all). It was over summer visitation which biohag had NONE, but LIED about it to everyone...boohoo. He made threats, it was pretty bad. A few months ago he called & left a message saying that he was very sorry for what he said. That he was given wrong information. (he never said who & he never actually said he was lied to...) That he knew Mr. KAT was a good man who would never do any of the things that was said about him and hoped that they could continue being friendly. He died a few weeks ago....finally, that man is at peace. To this day, those 4 girls, now in their 40's have NO idea who their bio fathers are. Mom won't give it up to anyone. So it's no wonder that father's are expendable to the biohag just as they were to her mother before her.... the cycle will probably continue...

KAT

hoosierpapa4

>
>First of all when we give money to a woman who has not lifted
>a finger to work in over 15 years yes it is FREE money. We
>don't spend the amount she gets for a month for one child  on
>the five that live with us every day. It's just plain silly.
>Then she takes us back to court because she has shown a "need"
>for more money? Has this woman ever tired to support her child
>like my husband does? By going to work every day? No. I can
>see being a stay at home mom when your children are young but
>when their old enough you can get a job and work but you just
>refuse to. That is plain lazy and wrong. ECT ETC ETC.
>
>
>And when I say Hag I mean the mother of this child who really
>does not care at all about her. The girl was pulled out of
>school at 16 because she was failing all her classes but Art
>and she had sex with every boy who would have her and would
>walk down the hall and kids would call her horrible names. I
>say it is the moms fault. She was the one letting her go to
>parties when she was just 12, letting her have boy girl
>parties at her house on New Years Eve when the kid had just
>gotten a report card with four F's.

Are you sure that this isn't two of my daughters.  My ex-wife withdrew my eldest from school at 17 as a sophomore, the next daughter will be 16 in January, wonder what will happen to her when she finds out that she can withdraw herself from school at 18 without her mothers approval...  wondering now if she will be able to manipulate my dim-witted ex-wife to sign her withdrawal forms too.

>
>The child decided long ago that she didn't like our house
>because it came with rules and she hates rules of any sort.
>Ask the teachers who wrote her up for giving them the finger
>from the bus window or the teacher who told us he only passed
>her with a "D" because she was out of control and didn't ever
>listen to him and he didn't want her back in his class to make
>it up again the next year.

Wow, again, are you sure your husbands ex-wife isn't one in the same with my ex-wife.  My second oldest daughter (the one who's going to be 16 this January) got straight F's last year.  Her mothers response was, let's just say "Nothing".  This year, she's actually passing a class, she's getting better, but how is it that you don't pass GYM?

>
>So yes my dh does know how I feel about his daughter. Every
>step child is not abused and mis treated. There are many who
>play games with their parents to get their own ways and who
>kick anyone in the teeth who gets in the path of what they
>want. This child is one of them. Dh is embarrassed of how this
>child is and every time someone offers some other little bit
>to us about her he cringes and knows just why he hates his ex.
>He loves this child but can't do a darn thing to make anything
>better for her if the ex won't help. The ex has told her ever
>since dh and I met that if he loves me and our kids then he
>doesn't love her. What a screwed up bunch of crap! This woman
>truly is warped. He loves all his children. Does she tell step
>daughter that she loves her less because she re-married and
>had another child? Oh I guess not this is the same woman who
>told us that sd is a half sister to our kids but a whole
>sister to her other child because they live in the same house.
>Yeah...that's right if you live with a sibling their a whole
>sibling and if you don't then your just a half sibling. I
>can't even imagine what she uses for a brain.
>
>I too am a step child. My dad remarried and I never even
>thought of treating my step mom the way I have been treated.
>First of all it would have never been tolerated by my mom or
>my dad.  I lived on both sides of the fence and can say that I
>tired for 5 years to deal with this child and love her and she
>was bad! There was no making her mind for four days a month
>when her skank mom wouldn't lift a lazy finger to lay down the
>law. One day when she is older and matures a little she might
>look back know she was wrong. I just hope she lives long
>enough for that to happen. Right now at 17 she stays out all
>night,runs with a bad crowed and is just out of control. Her
>mom is too dim witted to even try to save her daughter and we
>don't have the finances to try to fight the system and get
>this child where she will be safe.
>
>I don't mean to sound harsh but if you have never walked a
>mile in my shoes don't judge. I know just what Kat is talking
>about and what she has gone through. We tried and tried and
>finally gave up and are just waiting it out now and soon the
>long awaited day will come and we will be out of their lives
>just like they wanted in the first place. Money and all.

KAT

Ours didn't even pass THAT! He was suppose to end the 9th grade (for the SECOND TIME) with 16 credits, he had 1. For that D in Science I guess, the rest were F's. That's what happens when you take every single Monday & Friday off. And when you get suspended for 10 days for selling dope in school...just make it an even 14. School is 108 days, he missed 57. Does the ex care? Nah, heaven forbid the kids should do something she wasn't able to do...even being in the SPED class.

I hate hearing this stuff, it really tanks my token. EDUCATION is SO important & it was stressed to these kids from day ONE. But I guess it's like the saying goes "Don't worry, Mommy will love you all the way to Attica Dear".

Sheezzz!!!!

KAT

oklahoma

That is what scares me the most for my SDs.  They come from a family of divorce.  At least back to their great-grandparents in both BM's family and my husband's, every marriage has ended in divorce.  SDs spend a LOT of time with BM's mom, who is currently on her 6th or 7th marriage.  And the Dads--even as far back as the great-grandparents--have not been in the picture.  (Some of that has been the Dad's fault, some of it has been Mom's.)  What chance do they have?

KAT

And really, these are just my thoughts...it depends which set of genes they have governing their morals. Sadly, ours are lost. It was an amazing transformation however. Once puperty it was a huge light came on. It really WAS easier being a scammer. Leading an upright moral life was just too hard. This wasn't just teen rebellion, I'd been there, done that, played that game with my now adult son. It was full blown slide into the dark side. A full out & out personality change (or lack there of). Something kicked in & it was scary. Part of it was certainly brain washing but dangnabit I feel alot had to do with their genetic makeup. Lying as smooth as butter, heck, that's an art form that isn't learned, it's inherited! No conscience, no remorse...soul-less.
So as for chances, I'd say 50-50. :(  Biohag never knew her father & at 37 her mother refuses to tell ALL the sisters (4 of them) who their real Dads are. So to bio, Dad's are expendable...she inherited that not only as a product of environment but as a genetic trait...(sociopathic).

"The World of Personality Disorders
volume 5" says the sociopath is "emotionally retarded" .

..." believed to be partially responsible for the sociopathic disorder in some cases is the primary socialization of individuals within dysfunctional environments, such as abusive, poorly educated, or poverty stricken homes For years, this was thought to be the primary cause of sociopathy.  But as knowledge has increased in the area of neuroscience, it has been realized that this is possibly only a secondary cause.  Therefore, it can be said that the type of brain the sociopath was born with and/or the environment in which it was nourished forms the sociopath "(Andreasen, 1984 The Broken Brain: The Biological Revolution in Psychiat . New York: Harper & Row Publishers.)

KAT