Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:45:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CS & rights termination

Started by kelly, Oct 12, 2004, 09:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

Does he have those 'conversations' recorded and transcribed?  What a POS of a mother!  That's not PAS, that's BRAINWASHING, pure and simple!  He'll be lucky if he ever is able to have a relationship with his boys even after they become adults!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

kelly

How about my ex has not seen my boys in 6 years!  I think that is a decent reason.  I don't know if he is remarried or not, i don't really care.  My husband now has been there for everything for my boys and they love him, he is their DAD and all of us agree with this.  Can I claim abandonment even if he is paying CS?

Forthelittleones

You will not be able to file for abandoment if the father has been paying CS.

Why has the child's father not contacted his son?
Is support paid through garnishment, through the state or personally to you?

Since the father has been providing support, you will have to get his approval for your husband to adopt your child.

kelly

he said before I will only do what the courts order and no more!
We are just a pain in his a#* he said.
I see his sister on occassion and even she has told me that he wishes we would just go away!
Maybe I can get him to sign the papers!

kelly

through garnishment, sorry :-( i forgot to add that

Forthelittleones

If it is through Garnishment, then you will be able to obtain his address.

If you do not currently have his address, then you will need to file for a termination and stepparent adoption.  They will then serve him.  He has two choices, sign the paperwork to allow the adoption OR fight it.

If he fights it, the Judge will order reunification visits, etc and will not terminate his rights if he doesn't want them terminated absent some serious other issue - and not seeing his child does not qualify as a serious act.

Good luck

kelly

I do not have his home address but I have his work address.
I think I will start the paperwok on Monday.  I am willing to give up the CS so my husband can adopt.  We do just fine on our own.  If he does not have to pay CS anymore I am 99.9% sure he will sign the papers.

KAT

He's a smart guy, lucky for us right? :) I really don't understand how the people in the Elizabeth Smart case could be charged as such but parents can not? Hmmmm.....
I guess it's going to be a wait & see. I heard some of the tapes & heck no I think you are right..there will be no adult relationship here, ever.
Like our bio, I'm glad I don't have meet my maker wearing her shoes.

Off the topic, I believe I read in another post that you are big on Karma. Hahahah, oh just wait...Karma is coming around big time for the ex. Yeah, one day, I'll post it. :)

*HUGS*

KAT

Kitty C.

I've seen it too often NOT to believe in it!  PBFH is already getting payback.  SS has very little or NO respect for her as it is.

Yup, these PBFH's are gonna regret one day what they did....if they're coherent enough to even understand what they did in the first place, LOL!  Those that are so mentally challenged as to blame everyone else for their problems, who knows.  Even their eventual guilt and loneliness will be blamed on someone else other than themselves.  But that's not going to stop the karma!

As the saying goes, 'Living well is the BEST revenge!'
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

KAT

Biohag never pays for anythings. She just claims bk every 5-7 years. I don't know why the trustees allow her to get away with it but she does. Now I fully understand having to claim BK due to things like medical bills, but this witch buys households of furniture & doesn't pay for them..she gets medical treatment & just doesn't pay, at all, no attempts...it's stealing/theft of services is what it really is. She doesn't work so there can never be an garnishments.
Anyway, one of her recent judgments was for....tada!!...a 998.00 plus 120. court cost @ 9% from DOJ  for failing to pay...tada!!! A SLEEP CLINIC!!! Ya think the Karma is catching up with her? HAHAHAHAHA I hope she never has another restful night AGAIN!
But it gets better...knowing that because of her credit she's not on the mtg to the trailer but checking I found out she is on deed, I promptly copied everything & mailed it to the attorney on record for that judgment & several more that he has against her also. Guess what has several big fat liens on it now? HAHAHAHA I bet hubby kicks her to the curb once he finds out what she's done. She hides the mail so he won't find out until he refinances, sells or something. Oh but to be a fly on the wall!! Okay, so it wasn't actually Karma, maybe we can just call it fair play? :)
KAT