Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 04:54:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ex has new baby but doesn't know who father is

Started by pickupsticks, Nov 11, 2004, 08:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickupsticks

My ex is not getting child support for her newborn because she hasn't located the father. She is taking me back for modification of my child support because I did get a raise last year and this is a 20% of net state that I live in. Georgia takes into consideration several deviations for child support and leaves "other" as another reason. Do I or do I not bring up the fact that my increase in child support to my child certainly must be going to the newborn for daycare and diapers and stuff since she is not receiving child support. Mom does have a miminal wage job right now but left a very good paying job to move closer to this man that has since left her and went back to his wife!! I thought he was the father but who knows......Is it relevant or not?

reagantrooper

Bring up if you want but it dont matter!

What are you complaining about? of course you should send that women more $$$$$$ because you know she F**cked around and had another child.

Whats it matter that its not yours? You dont think she should have to support herself or any other kids she has do you? The court will certainly make you pay her more. Looks like you need to get a 2nd or 3rd job. God knows she needs more bon bons!

PAY, PAY PAY AND KEEP ON PAYING!

GOOD LUCK TO YA

pickupsticks

You are too funny. Thanks for understanding but I know life isn't always fair ..I guess.  Something like that. It keeps me from going totally INSANE!!!!