Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:28:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

One last thing and then I'll drop it........

Started by Brent, Dec 15, 2003, 03:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

I called the people at 'David and Goliath' back to see what they thought of losing business with the Bon.

Gee, you know, they weren't NEARLY the smart-asses that they were this morning, lol, and they didn't tell me to piss off this time, either. This time they listened very, very carefully to everything I said.

Losing business with a major buyer can do that, I guess. :)

After I was done, I gave them my sincere condolences for their reduced profits and loss of business due to their incredible insensitivity and poor judgement. :)

Thanks again to all of you who contacted the Bon. And kudos to the Bon for doing the right thing!

By the way, I found a picture of the shirt, and check out the text that they used to advertise it.
[img src=http://www.asos.com/images/prods/4FCTS0044/image3xl.JPG]
Accompanying text:

"There're not the brightest of the sexes, so let you feeling be know by wearing this seriously smart "Boys Are Stupid" T-Shirt from David & Goliath."

Yeah? Well, F*CK YOU, David & Goliath.

Indigo Mom

They've pulled the shirts and that's it?  You had me all pumped up for a right good old fashioned brawl and THAT'S IT?

GAWD!  No protests?  No broken windows?  No balogny on cars?  No death, destruction, and evil doing?  Gee, Brent...this was too easy.  I dunno about this "win".

On a more serious note...THAT'S WHAT YA GET WHEN YA PISS OFF THE SPARCIES!!!!!  We bad...that's right...uh huh...we bad.

Your next job, Mr. B...find the other stores selling this shirt!  

-----There're not the brightest of the sexes, -----

-----so let you feeling be know by -----

Ok, now this is fricken funny.  Bashing the male race, then say "let you feeling be know" ?  WTF????  

StPaulieGirl

My 9 yr old just saw that and cracked up laughing.  She wants a shirt :-(