Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 06:35:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BM has filed for Custody and CS from her ex...question...

Started by jilly, Jan 03, 2005, 08:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAT

Yeah, that's really too bad. I know biohag will be on there sooner or later. I figure it will probably be a month or two after the checks stop. What else is she going to do at 40 with no employment history? Keep on five finger discounting & filing lawsuits!
Funny how the step dad only got 3 years when my cousins ex husband did barely a year for 11 counts (with her (not his) daughter, he took pictures & sold them on the internet...made a ton, bought a BMW...she looks like she's 10).

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/apps/offender/offend1?DOCNUM=0819935&SENTENCEINFO=no&SHOWPHOTO=no

KAT

KAT

Yup, by the beach. Lovely area. We were going to move there but biohag decamped first from VA due truancy charges. VA makes the kids stay in school until 18 which was just too much work for her. She took the short bus so what do you expect?  Right now we are looking on moving up around Murphy NC?  Personally I like Bat Cave. *LOL* Not sure exactly, my Aunt & Uncle are moving up in the spring, we are going to follow in the fall. Heading up in April to look at property. Gotta get out of here so bio can't do her weekly drive-bys to see if we got anything new (to raise support!). Gonna get me a gated driveway & a big dog! :) heeehaw!

KAT

jilly

Dayum...I've always wanted a house by the beach! LOL
I know where Bat Cave is!! Not much up there but mountains! LOL@gated driveway and big dog!

cathy

Scumbag was originally charged with indecent liberties (2 counts).  We had been told not to expect jail time on a first offense if he was convicted.  We were told to expect 1-3 years probation, treatment, community service.

But the judge told him that if they didn't pled this out and it went to trial, if he was found guilty - he WOULD be doing jail time.  

So he pled to the misdomeanors, but got the same sentence we were expecting for the felonies.

New Hanover county?!?!  That is where I grew up and where my family still is.  I love it down there.

(He should be in sex offenders registry though, right)

Yup - here he is:

http://sbi.jus.state.nc.us/cgi-binHAHT/hsrun.hse/SOR/SOR/SOR.htx;start=HS_SORSearchFrames