Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 06:21:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I don't mean to brag....

Started by leftoverinmn, Jan 09, 2005, 09:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftoverinmn

But, Jack got a CHECK!!! For $124.90!!! I still stunned, and elated. What a treat!!!!

I went to Target and hit the after christmas sales.
I bought Jack 4 new knit sweaters for school, three turtlenecks, a bag of brand new socks (10 pr) a Harley Davidson winter hat, 2 piece long underwear, a pair of fingerless gloves that has mittens that fold over the ends, a new tie for school, a pair of sweatpants, a ninja turtle toothbrush with sewer sludge toothpaste, and a bottle of Cascade detergent (with a free sample of jet dry).

And I still had enough leftover to take him out to eat at Applebee's.

I took all his clothes home and hung them up right away in his closet, except for the long underwear which I washed.

He went to school in his new sweater and turtleneck on friday. He looked so handsome..

I wish I could get one of those every month. But those clothes should last a while. Thanks for letting me share.

wendl

That is great. I got $100 last month and I got my son new winter boats, a sweatshirt and a few other things that he needed a few he didn't.

Hope you continue to get the cs, I am slowly, now I am putting it in his savings account for his future.

AWWW I bet he looked handsome.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

leftoverinmn

about buying dishsoap with Jack's money.  Maybe I should teach him how to load the dishwasher?

wendl

I wouldn't feel guilty about buying dishsoap, lol dishsoap is cheap and you need clean dishes.

You were a good parent buy purchasing things he needs.

LOL better not buy any TP with that cs. I'm sorry now I am teasing you.

Hugs
:)

reagantrooper

Well thats great!

How about I give you my Xs # and you can tell her what that $680 check she gets every month is for.

Please tell her its for the benifit of my Daughter!

Not for her, her 2 other kids, her Fing dogs, her new truck, her other kids daddy, her cable bill, her dope, her cigs, her tanpons, her bon bons, her BC, her Fing vibrater, her water bill, her ETC ETC ETC!

Please tell her that My daughter could realy use a new pair of shoes, mabey a new winter coat, some new socks, a movie now and then, some shampoo, a hair cut, a new sled, a school book order every now and then, hell even a few bucks into a saving account would help my Girl out in a few years!

end of rant!!

wendl

I know, I spend the little cs I get on my child, however I can never see what my dh's ex spends the $600+ on his kids as they usually have holey clothing,  but she has the money to dye her hair thousand island color and have smokes, but NOPE no glasses for stepkids etc.

dad in az

YSD came down here this Xmas and again not dressed properly. Which makes us wonder what happens with the $300 a month that we sent her. She only had 1 pair of jeans that fit her right (the one's my MIL sent her for her bday), the other jeans she brought with her where extremely small (4t/5T), the girl is 7 years old. THe only things that BM bought her new was the coat,some long sleeve shirts and they where huge (size 10/12), her boots where like 2 sizes too big. She brought exactly 7 undies and like 4 THIN socks. No sweaters or thermals, lucky that it hasn't been that cold over here in PA. With all that said DH refused to buy her anything new, so she wore a lot of her sisters clothes and some clothes that my family got her for XMAS. This situation has happened EVERYTIME she has been down here for DH's parenting time.

AAAAARGGGGGGHH!!!!

wendl

lmao thats ok, dh's ex doesn't pack the kids with anything, they come with what they are wearing and nothing more, lots of time without coats on rainy days.

leftoverinmn

My DH jokes how his PBFH thinks her vagina is plated in gold and worth a million dollars... someone's gotta make those Cadilliac payments for her..

wendl