Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 17, 2024, 09:30:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

HELP...

Started by DLO_FL, Feb 05, 2005, 06:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLO_FL

Sorry figured this thread was done...according to Tx cse that information is protected by law, hepa or something. They did say they had no active address on her since April 04...funny how she got our overage payment, though. Anyway, dh requested help from the Parent Locator System but they wouldn't help because he was in arrears, even though we overpaid by tax refund and it took them 6 months to credit him.

Troubledmom

I know in California, all that is required is to send via certified mail to the address of court record. It assumed by the courts that the address in their records is the true and correct address and if not the party should have/could have/ and reasonably been able to correct their address.

Florida's Code for Civil Procedure has a couple of options including mailing via registered mail to the last known address.

Here is the link for Florida's PROCESS AND SERVICE OF PROCESS
http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0048/titl0048.htm&StatuteYear=2004&Title=%2D%3E2004%2D%3EChapter%2048

TM

KAT

I swear I must be stupid or something. For several years I've been looking for the ding-dang correct definition of *secondary education*. I've also found high school but then I've also found trade/college. What the heck! Do you have any sorta' legal website that spells this out? It's one of those stupid nagging quesitons that get you right before you go to sleep. Has nothing to do with us, but..ahh, wouldn't you know it, it says secondary in NC & thats where biotroll tried to child support shop with the amount of support & also the  the duration of support  to (like that worked). Nags me I tell ya!

Also, to the OP, if the judge didn't write it in the order that you had to file to terminate 6 months prior, then frankly, there isn't one.

I would post this on Soc's board (just make sure you follow *the POSTING rules*) in order to get an answer. I've already stated that Mr. KAT's company is stopping the support. She can go file contempt if she wants....but there isn't any way for her to prove support should continue.

KAT

MixedBag