Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 02:54:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Not sure what to do....m

Started by Giggles, Mar 15, 2005, 09:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giggles

My YD's father is now over $11K in arrears.  He is/was a school bus driver and I typically don't get support in the summer but I budget for that.  Back in October his wife was killed in a car accident (he was driving), ever since then the CS has been sporadic and now it has stopped all together.  I haven't received any CS in over a month now.  I do have a case with CSE, but they don't seem to do much of anything.  I have a feeling he may have quit his job because according to his parents....ever since the accident, he's felt uncomfortable driving the bus.
Should I contact CSE and find out what is going on?  The accident wasn't his fault and he may get a large financial settlement....Can CSE snag that like they do Tax Refunds?

Oh...incase you're wondering...no, he has no relationship with my daughter...through his choice.
Thanks,
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!

KAT

You can use the freebie CSE then see what it gets you or you can spend the money to file yourself with/without a lawyer to find out...it's up to you.
KAT

wendl

Have you tried to call your ex and ask him whats up????

He may have quit or was fired due to his greeving or whatnot.

I am in now way making excuses for him, but a month isn't that long after loosing a loved one.  Maybe he took a leave of absence from work.

Regardless whether the accident was his fault or not he is probably having a hard time not blaming himself since he was driving at the time.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**