Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:17:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Have any of you had this experience? Utterly Speechless...

Started by Granny, Apr 19, 2005, 12:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Granny

Has Anyone had this experience?

On April 8, 2005 my son went to court for child support. Child support was ordered at the wrong amount, but that aside...

Child support was ordered begining April 1, 2005 and due April 10, 2005. On April 12, 2005 CSE got a wage assignment sent to my sons employer. The court did not order a wage assignment.
I sit here in disbelief that CSE acted in actually 2 days as the 8th was a Friday and the 12th was Tuesday.

Has anyone ever seen DCS act so quickly?

Granny

KAT

Oh yeah! See they get federal dollars for the collection of child support. Most states are now requiring wage garnishment anyway. It's just another way to keep those paying involuntary servitude in line! Listen, it sounds worse then it is. At least this way if the cp's checks are late...oh well, call cse cause it's not my problem!!!! CP can't say that the checks were late, not sent, wrong amount, yadda,  yadda.  Plus if you don't see the money....well, you know what I mean.
What is your son going to do about the wrong amount?
KAT
PS; Want to know something that really cracks me up? It looks like FL is finally getting a  paternity fraud law...BUT in order to file for court ordered DNA testing if you suspect you've been frauded you have to be up to date on your child support............? HUH? Like your ever going to see that back....I just, I just...bang my head against the wall.