Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 11:23:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

better late then never

Started by MYSONSDAD, Dec 24, 2004, 06:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davy

one BIG hug and a little peck from all your friends and tell him we love him a little also...God Bless !!

Bolivar

High-Five

This was my first X-mas with my son. :-)

Hugs and Kiss for all !!!!!!! :-)

MYSONSDAD

And I bet is was a true "Kodak Moment"!

And we will keep pushing for more and more and more...

"Children learn what they live"

MYSONSDAD

Yep, and you won't miss a thing. Christmas is all about  WHO you spend it with. A week later, doesn't matter!

Merry Christmas to you and your son!

MYSONSDAD

It was GREAT! A few weeks ago, I let my son pick a name off the Christmas tree for a needy boy, same age as my son. He also picked out Christmas presents that he could give to our family. Just small things, but I want him to understand the gift of giving. He wrapped them, signed the card with his scribble and he remembered exactly who that present was for. Christmas Day, he had to help unwrap everyones presents. I must have gotten 8 hours of video taping. It could not have been better. Many Kodak Moments...

On a bad note, the PAS has kicked into very high gear.

MYSONSDAD

Thanks, Davy! The big hug given!

And to you too...

wendl

MSD,
I am so glad you were able to share the holiday with your son. This year was the 1st year I haven't had my son (we usually split the day with his dad or dads parents if dad isn't around.

Even though dh and I had no kids, they were in our hearts and we know they had a good day.

May more time with your son come your way in the new year to come.

Hugs to you and yours.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

MYSONSDAD

It is hard not to have them, but you will have your Christmas! Our first Christmas was on January 29. Left all the decorations up and did everything just like it was Christmas day. And none of us noticed the difference.

Are you close enough to split Christmas eve and day? I think that is a good solution when distance is not a problem.

wendl

We used to only llive 4 miles from eachother so splitting it wasn't a problem, now we ar efather to I decided to do every other xmas.

I hope you continue to be able to see your child during the holidays. This one probably was one of the greatest.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

StPaulieGirl

What a good idea.  I toyed with the idea of helping out at a soup kitchen or food pantry, but it never got very far.  Picking a child's name to give a gift to sounds more doable.  These are good, solid holiday traditions, and I think that sooner or later it's going to counteract the PAS.