Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:42:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

mother kills teens then self

Started by Bolivar, Dec 30, 2004, 07:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

> Like most hardcore Father's Rights members, you are insinuating that men are BETTER parents than women by posting articles like the one above. Yet, you scream for equality, but really hardcore FRG's think they are BETTER parents than mothers when quoting articles such as this.<

Hey, I just posted the facts, I did not write them...

>but yet, women have the higher percentage rate of abusing their children? Do you not see the irony in that? There are MORE female single parent families than single male parent families, so if it was switched around, do you think that men would have a higher rate of abuse towards children than women?<

More abuse could be curtailed if fathers were more involved with their childrens lives. 50/50 is what I beleive in.

>Please stop it with "this is the father's board" line!! Of course I know it is. I don't understand why someone would just post a couple articles with no commentary or anything, that's all.<

Again another fact. I post articles of interest for ALL here, many times without comment. Keeping informed and educated with the best interest of the child in mind. It is the children that should remain at the forefront. Education is crutial. The whole point of this forum is to help and inform.

Maybe it would be better if we all stopped posting....

"Children learn what they live"

MYSONSDAD

catherine

Hey, I just posted the facts, I did not write them...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

And you are smart enough to know that you can take any "facts" to make them suit your agenda.  Not you, in particular, but you in general.

MYSONSDAD

Yes, I know facts can be changed. Many reports can conflict. These facts came from reputable sources. They offer an address and phone number so that people can come to their own conclusions.

Send for your free copy and judge for yourself.

My only AGENDA is what is best for children. PERIOD....

catherine

Geeze, was I?  Or was I stimulating conversation and asking Bolivar why he posted two articles, one of them very old, about women killing kids? Maybe I found the articles interesting too, like you, but I was wondering why they were out there in left field, with no commentary or thoughts.

I agree that the courts have a bias giving men equal custody rights, but overall in ALL courts of the land, I disagree with you.

And, stepmom, really.  Hardcore FRG's do say that men are better parents than women, you just have to listen to them rant and rave for a while.  Like Eric of FIRM.  I have seen relatively normal male posters head down the whole gender inequality route and get obessed with it.  Stepmom, maybe you haven't seen the other side of the coin and how the laws also aren't perfect for women.  You need to realize like I said earlier, the system fails both sides right now.

MYSONSDAD

>Hardcore FRG's do say that men are better parents than women, you just have to listen to them rant and rave for a while. Like Eric of FIRM. I have seen relatively normal male posters head down the whole gender inequality route and get obessed with it.<

I am sure your comparing us to ERIC will go a long way...

You are not stimulating conversation, you are starting trouble over a simple post.

catherine

Because I agree to most everything that was said except for a few logisitcal statements, like the reason why there aren't as many DV shelters for men as for women, and such?

Sorry you think I'm starting trouble.  God forbid I have an opinion!

Stepmom0418

MYSONSDAD

I did not see where you agree, you went on the defense.

And as far as DV shelters, another bias men face.

You seem to have many opinions...

Bol posted the articles, he did not write them.

I personally, will continue to post anything I feel is relevant. And will continue to work toward equality for all parents...

Stepmom0418

I have seen both side to the coin. I am a step mother to a wonderful little boy whom is living presently with his BM and she continues without reason to deny SS of having a loving and meaningful relationship with his father, brother, sister, 2 stepsisiter, and myself! But so far the courts have only continued to let BM do this with no punishment. Therefor the courts have enabled this behavior to continue. Bm is currently living with SS in a home that has no heat and water. SS is around drugs and DV. SS has no regular place to sleep because of the no heat issue he bounces from here to there to lay his head. SS missed 37 days of school last year and 8 so far this year. He has no medical issues.

I am also a CP of 2 children of which I could not protect when their father was using drugs with them present but yet was told by a judge that if I was to deny visitation I would go to jail for it. He was allowed by the system to use drugs and to also commit DV infront of his children.

As for who is making a deal go back and count how many times I have posted in this thread and then go back and count how many times you have posted. I would say that by far you ARE the one making an issue out of an interesting post. (and I am sure that others would agree)