Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 09:02:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

mother kills teens then self

Started by Bolivar, Dec 30, 2004, 07:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stepmom0418

This poster seems to me that they are here only to cause DRAMA! I have enough DRAMA coming from PBFH here so they can take their DRAMA to another forum as far as I am concerned!

I am here to help others as well as to ask questions and educate myself and DH.

PS I hope that you and Brent keep posting the informational stories that you post because I am one member that likes to read them! (I am sure that there are many others too)

Again thanks!!

smtotwo

I was just thinking about this earlier today.

First... This woman who kiled the pregnant woman and took the baby,  What do you think her defense will be?
She suffered a miscarriage was overwrougth with grief and not responsible for her actions.   And will be sent to a mental health hospital until the state deems her "CURED".    A man using this defense?  I wanted this child soo badly then my wife suffered a misscarriage,  I was sooo distraught... Death sentence!!!

And now my and DH's situation,  If DH keeps the kids past his "designated " time he goes to jail, but if the ex denies his time she too gets a slap on the wrist.

StPaulieGirl

Yates is mentally ill.  Who knows what was in the other woman's head.  Hopefully it will be an electrode and a supersized bath in Dixie Fry....

StPaulieGirl

My 2 middle children, who are now 17 and 22, decided that they were better off in a shelter.  I called (this was back in 2000), and after they found out that I didn't have a car, and worked through a temp agency, their advice was to "hide the knives".  They didn't have room for me and 3 kids.  What does having a car have to do with the fact that you're living under horrible conditions and need help???

The next time that smarmy commercial telling us to seek help came on tv, my kids damn near kicked the tv to death.

Imo, it's all bullshit....

Stepmom0418

I just wanted to comment on the shelters I have seen.

The one DV shelter that I have been in was filthy and there was roaches everywhere. I swear if CPS would have walked in that place everyone there would have had all their children taken away and been even worse off than before they went to the shelter........more than likely back in the hand of the abuser or at the mercy of CPS.

I have been in both situations. (abuse and CPS) I am sorry but I would rather be at the hands of an abuser than at the mercy of CPS!

Also on a side note this shelter is actually for women and children but I seen 2 men that were abused and they did allow the men to stay in the shelter as well with their children!!

smtotwo

I was just thinking about this earlier today.

First... This woman who kiled the pregnant woman and took the baby,  What do you think her defense will be?
She suffered a miscarriage was overwrougth with grief and not responsible for her actions.   And will be sent to a mental health hospital until the state deems her "CURED".    A man using this defense?  I wanted this child soo badly then my wife suffered a misscarriage,  I was sooo distraught... Death sentence!!!

And now my and DH's situation,  If DH keeps the kids past his "designated " time he goes to jail, but if the ex denies his time she too gets a slap on the wrist.

StPaulieGirl

Yates is mentally ill.  Who knows what was in the other woman's head.  Hopefully it will be an electrode and a supersized bath in Dixie Fry....

StPaulieGirl

My 2 middle children, who are now 17 and 22, decided that they were better off in a shelter.  I called (this was back in 2000), and after they found out that I didn't have a car, and worked through a temp agency, their advice was to "hide the knives".  They didn't have room for me and 3 kids.  What does having a car have to do with the fact that you're living under horrible conditions and need help???

The next time that smarmy commercial telling us to seek help came on tv, my kids damn near kicked the tv to death.

Imo, it's all bullshit....

Stepmom0418

I just wanted to comment on the shelters I have seen.

The one DV shelter that I have been in was filthy and there was roaches everywhere. I swear if CPS would have walked in that place everyone there would have had all their children taken away and been even worse off than before they went to the shelter........more than likely back in the hand of the abuser or at the mercy of CPS.

I have been in both situations. (abuse and CPS) I am sorry but I would rather be at the hands of an abuser than at the mercy of CPS!

Also on a side note this shelter is actually for women and children but I seen 2 men that were abused and they did allow the men to stay in the shelter as well with their children!!

cathy

Based on the article, I'm not sure how you can determine who was and wasn't mentally ill.

Frankly, I think anyone who could just kill their children like that has to be mentally ill.

I also think that if you are THAT mentally ill, there is no recovery and you deserve to die.