Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:42:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

POLL - How much are you overpaying your CS by? Here's' the real numbers.....

Started by joni, May 01, 2005, 08:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontunderstand

Thanks for sharing your story!  As you said it is finally nice to talk to people who truely understand what we are going through!  While our BM is not that extreme financially, she is a PSYCHO!  My DH is a softy too, funny, I say the same thing...Marrying me is the worst thing that will ever happen to her!!!  HAHAHA you know what they say about paybacks...

stepmom70

Oh, believe me....this one is definitely a PSYCHO!!  If you ask any of my husband's friends what they think of her, that's the first word that comes out of their mouths, besides how much they would like to organize a hanging! (lol)  It just really burns me that she puts on this act like she's the worlds best mother, but in reality she's been using her kids since she had them.  She wants everyone else to be responsible for her mistakes.  She has absolutely no shame for what she did to my husband...she talks about it like it's just an everyday occurance in her world.  Yeah, she's a real piece of work.  But like you said....paybacks are a b**ch, and this particular b**ch has one HUGE payback coming her way!!!

InTheMiddle

My DH got custody of all 3 of his kids from a different state.  We had the same situation.

Can you prove the bi-polar?  If so, you can claim she is too disabled to raise your daughter.

I got the police reports about DH's X.  You can-not request reports on a person, but you can on an address.  All 55 reports were admitted in court.  Police reports are public information.

You can also go to this search engine:
http://web.ask.com/web?q=sexual+offenders&qsrc=0&o=0

Put in the state your daughter is in and the zip code.  Just follow the directions.  It will give you a list and address of sexual offenders in her neighborhood.  This can also be used in court, especially if you compare it to your search.

My search on DH's X had one living across the street, another 3 houses down, you get the picture.

Good Luck!

crayon

yeah, i was gonna say, the figures seem to be geared toward one child alone.  not applicable to multi children scenario as some of the housing, medical, etc. with child 1 is carried over to child2, child3, etc.

crayon

ditto here.  my BF has ridiculously agreed to pay STBX $300 after taxes every week PLUS other out of pocket expenses until the end of 1/07 in a "mediation agreement" made in the heat of the moment.  at that time, he was just like "here, have everything, just get out of my life."  

so there's no way in hell he can live on his own.  we've had a few disagreements over the last year and he has suggested that "maybe it's a good idea if i just find my own apt." and i had to laugh to myself, "how are you gonna do that when you bring home like 0-70 dollars a week and have two car payments, commuting expenses, credit card bills and the entertainment/care and feeding of three kids every weekend?

plus the STBX doesn't buy clothes for the rapidly growing SKs in a timely manner.  we've (i should say I'VE) purchased new shoes for the baby, new bikes, etc. etc.

now 8 yr old is getting braces (after wearing an expensive "spacer' for the past couple years).  BF says that there's no way he's gonna pay half of that (i got a feeling he'll cave like he usually does).

STBX has her own "fun" business; a storefront catering/bakery that seems to be more closed than it is open for business.  and hell, why not, when you can kick out your hubby/breadwinner and still get the "bread" (pun intended).

flewwellin

I'd say this guy has no care for you or your living sittuation.  From what you have told us it sounds like you need to ditch this guy cause he is willing to be screwed and let you be screwed in the process