Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 07:33:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

bigsigh you are such a fake!!!!

Started by Bolivar, Jan 01, 2005, 02:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olanna

and there isn't much he can do to me from that distance if I have custody of the child.

My life would be peaceful and full.

Bolivar

[em] ".........his posts are as welcome here as an NCP asking for ways to hide their income on a CP board for those dealing with deadbeats...[/em]

Very insight full.  Boy I'm learning a lot today. :-)

Brent

Prsonally, I think you're full of crap.

>Bolivar,
>
>will you get off of your soapbox already?

Bolivar has the right to post here, air his opinions, etc etc.  His posts have always (in my experience) been fair, thoughtful, and right on target.

>deal and hurt? What the heck do you think I am?

I've yet to determine what you are, but so far I'm tending towards 'troll'.  You asked.

>If you want to take on the world cause of NCP angst and bring
>it into your daily life and make your suffering that much more
>unbearable  

Frankly, I admire Bol for 'fighting the good fight', as they say, instead of just giving up and slinking away. Without people like him, your world would be a lot less pleasant. So, just sit back in your easy chair and let the rest of us do the heavy lifting, okay? That way you can watch Oprah and not worry about anything else.

Brent

>if that's the case Brent, then what is with Bolivar posting
>this "fake" thing, for the second time I've been here - and
>why, in god's name is he just not letting this issue drop?

Because it appears you're a fake, or a troll. I have to agree with Bolivar, you're a very, very suspicious poster.

>aren't I a person here, with a right to be here?

Not necessarily. Even though I've used the term, the fact is, no one has the "right" to be here. We're all here because we're allowed to be, not because we have some "right" to be here.

There is also no "right" not to have other posters questiuon what you post, plain and simple. I've looked through most of the posts, and I agree with Bolivar. You're beyond suspicious.

>
>Why is Bolivar trying to make me feel so rotten for choosing
>to be the NCP to my daughter then?

I don't believe that's his goal.

>
>Why is MSD bombarding me with 20 questions of "have I ever.."

Because he'd like answers to his questions. I don't blame him, I'd like to see your answers too.

Peanutsdad

You had what every ncp here dreams of,, more time with your child. BUT YOU DIDNT WANT IT.

You prefer the company of your company, ( no pun intended), to that of your child. You wanted someone else to raise your child while you had custody.

Since you couldnt take that easy way out, you elected to give your child back to your ex.

Now, you wonder why you run into such bitterness on this site??  You are absolutely right, you dont belong here.

Look,, whether yer a shmuck, or a troll, you got what you wanted in your situation, why keep coming here?? You dont have anything useful to offer the folks here.

kitten

EVERYONE here has been helpful for me just by telling their story and sharing their opinions/pain.  This board is very highly emotionally charged, but everyone one here has something to offer.  CP and NCP are titles.  The real issue is making sure the children are ok.  The system is SCREWED!  Those of us who have had the luxury to choose what is best for our children have done so and our stories are valid too.  Does not mean we don't sympathize.  Sorry, Bol but I feel calling Bighsigh a fake was way out of line.  At the same time, I have seen your pain in Will's face and and held him while he cried and felt helpless.  
The difference between CP and NCP could be 1%.  I am CP, my ex is NCP- We have about 51%/49%.  My point is that these are just titles and the real issue is that most of the time, the kids lose, but once in a while they win too.

Peanutsdad

Exactly!

I did win custody of my daughter,, but I still frequent this board and mine simply due to what I went thru in hopes I can make someone elses struggle easier.

olanna

It's people like bigsigh/ivehadit that take everyone on this board backwards in terms of progress.  I compare this poster (in my mind only) to a child abuser that got away with abusing a child and then told the world how wrong the court system was in believing how great the abuser pretended to be.  This poster almost seems to assume HERO status for taking heart and doing the right thing...(excuse me, but I feel the vomit rising in throat now).

I'm still burning from the hurt and I don't think this has a thing to do with NCP/CP status.  Most of us on this board would give up a kidney or a lung to have what this poster claims to have had..

olanna

Well, when my boy is allowed to at least call me and come see me...I will post that for encouragement to the others here that are struggling everyday with the pain of not being allowed to be involved in the lives of their children.

But you are correct...if I had that, I wouldn't be here.  I wouldn't need the support anymore.

joni

I share my Goddess title with you this month.

Kitten, you're a great CP.  You got screwed as a NCP/SM.  I have to back Bolivar on this one, the contention is....and if you go through Bigsigh's posts from the back several months...Bigsigh is a troll pretending to be something they are not to sadistically torture the people on this board.