Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 03:14:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Finally....

Started by wendl, Oct 10, 2005, 07:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

Many of you know that my ex is NOT at all like the great fathers here.

Finally the state is filing contempt, he is to be served next week, He has failed to pay his cs since April (this time) he has had little to no contact with my son (only responds when son decides he wants to email his dad) Now hopefully they can serve him, according to my caseworker they have two addresses for him (gee imagine that, he moves around and never stays put) So if they cannot serve him this month, I guess they will have to on Thanksgiving (they had to on Xmas 4yrs ago for the same thing, cuz they do it at his sisters when they know he is there for the holiday) I know it is crappy but he does need to help a little, hell I would be jumping up and down if I got at least $50 a month. (my order is $160)

Also my caseworker is filing for an increase in CS, due to the fact my son is now 13 and my pay has decreased when I moved out of state.

Just sucks, I offer to pay ALL the transportation costs (but dad can't be bothered with his son for the whole summer, only xmas so he can play good daddy in front of his family) But son loves to see his cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents (he said last year he could care less if dad was there, he wanted to see everyone else, plus dad just sits and drinks and does not pay attention to him)

So looks like comtempt (jail time $20K+ in arrears, this is NOT including the arrears to his other 2kids- due him living off woman) and increase in cs. I know I will never get it, but hell it would help out.

It is sooo frustrating cuz DH pays his CS every month, we pay for transportation of his kids when they come visit.

Ok needed to vent.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

dontunderstand

I know exactly how you feel!  Almost same situation!  X is about to get a contempt letter= pay or go to jail, your choice.  DH pays EVERY single month (BM calls her attorney 2 days before the end of the month for the last 2 months to "tell on DH" because "he is behind"  we pay the last day of the month, every single month!)  HAHAHA, she has no idea what behind is...X is 4 months behind this time and only paid some the last month he did pay and now he won't cooperate with CS...wonder if this would qualify as behind ;)

MrR

Hola Barn,

I didn't know you were having trouble locating him. If you still need help, send me an email. A verified addy and current employer should be available. That's the least I can do for all of you who have helped me through my ordeal.

Remind me to spank you later for not asking.

[email protected]