Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:08:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Social security continued....

Started by Sunshine1, Oct 12, 2005, 03:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

"Sherya5" was absolutely right, they zeroed out her child support, so BM no longer has to pay.  They did exactly what sherya5 posted and considered the children's benefits as contributing so the judge cancelled child support.    They also started it at when she was declared "disabled" by social security, not when she actually filed for a change in her child support which was 8 months later!  The order says that "DH has significantly more income available to meet his own needs and the needs of the parties children"...well no crap, its called gettting a JOB, something she has no concept of.

I am so sick of welfare I could puke, and social security is absolutely in the same category, they give any dead beat parent money for sitting on their ass, its pathetic!  Oh and she is moving into her brand spanking, newly build home with her 3 other children by 3 other fathers by Christmas that the government has also given her.

So I want to thank each and everyone that works a full time job and busts their ass, and pays their taxes to uncle Sam in this great country so that you can contribute to BM's worthlessness and for being able to give her free money and free food, a place to live for free as well, also her free lawyer whenever she feels like things have been too quiet and decides to start more motion proceedings and most of all for her now free ride through the government for the rest of her life.....keep up the good work all BM appreciates it.

I shouldn't complain, the boys will at least receive 72.00 each a month until they are 18...wow, hope they don't spend it all in one place!

Thanks for the vent!

sherrie ohio

Hi this is sherrieohio's hubby and I just wanted to vent for a moment on this subject.I have worked my entire adult life and some before hand, to support myself.I am sick of busting my butt for scraps while these welfare/social security recipients sit around, do nothing and collect a check!What really ticks me off is most of them are better off than I am!At least they get the time and lack of resposibility to enjoy the money and live life...Me I just work to survive and pay bills...I'm tired of it!I know people that get assistance for(I can prove these statements as fact)being stupid and for being career alcoholics.Sometimes I cant help but wonder why am I still working when if I whine enough the government will provide for my every desire?Ahhhh maybe I'm just babbling on about stupid stuff I dont know....just had to say somethings to some people that are aggravated like myself.....TruckinDadohio...

dontunderstand

Somewhat off the subject...DH was rear ended while he was sitting at a red light (for 10-15 sec) when this lady rear ended him (with DD and SD in the car) doing 35-40mph.  Shattered out the back window, bent the frame, and knocked off the rear-view mirror just to name a few things.  No insurance of course and her only response was "It was just an accident and accidents do happen you know" Our jeep was TOTALED!  DH had "severe whiplash and a high impact concussion" kids were fine though THANK GOD!!!  We tried to settle out of court just for what the jeep was worth, she said "NO, I didn't do anything to your vehicle"  so we had to take her to court.  In court she admits fault although she "tapped him" and she caused no damage, judge awards DH his amount and then she tells the judge that she is on SSI and how does he expect her to pay when her WHOLE SSI check goes to her rent?  Like we are supposed to say, "Oh okay you totaled our vehicle, but you are on SSI so we will just pay for the damages that you caused because you are an idiot???  WHATEVER!  If she is so disabled as to not be able to work, therefore not being able to carry insurance, then she should NOT be driving.  When is SSI and welfare going to be used for what it is intended for?  PEOPLE WHO NEED IT???

sherrie ohio

There's people like that every where it seems.Then there's the people who need it that cant get it,because the system is full already of deadbeats.Makes you wonder who's sitting in these offices figure out who gets welfare/SSI.We know a guy who got it for haveing a drinking prolblem.Then theirs ones that work most of their lives,that cant get it.Go figure!!

Sunshine1

What pissed me off is in the order...well the whole order pissed me off... it said after the lowest possible judgement of support was implemented that she would only have 600.00 some odd dollars left over to live on a month and that would be a "substantially an unfair amount for her to pay".

Except they didn't include that her boyfriend is picking up the left overs so their "combined income" is about 45,000. *eyeroll*. They are planning on getting married and moving in together, but not until this had went through.

The system is pathetic and I just can't take anymore people sucking off of it...especially her!

I wonder if you can re-open the cs case if they get married?  Anyone know?

dontunderstand

It is a change in circumstance.  Do you really think that she is going to report her new husband and therefore new person in her house with an income...hhhhuuuummm my guess is no, and in some parts that is fraud...

sherrie ohio

It most likely wont change the amount of support she pays unless they now input a yearly salary of a person who makes minimun wage.Might try that route.Though she can get into trouble for not reporting to the SSI when she gets married.Because they do consider the spouse's income.And he makes way over the amount allowed.

Sunshine1

I'm sorry, I need to make a correction frommy previous post, the boys get a whopping 12.00 each a month.  They get 24.00 a month total making that 3000.00 TOTAL until they are 18 years of age.  The 72.00 was BACK PAY!

I hope they wanted to go to a cheap college!  What a B*tch!  She is officially in my book, a dead beat mother!

I AM SO MAD I COULD MAKE A VOODOO DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol  x(

smtotwo

when you figure out how to make it work LET ME KNOW!!

I'd try this for our psychomommy!!

sherya5

Hey Sunshine1, sorry all did not go as planned and I completely understand your frustration. A little more info for you, I don't know what state you live in but most states offer free public court records online. Go to searchsystems.net, choose the state where you believe BM has married in and type her name to search for a marriage license. If it's not there yet, check every few days. If and possibly when you find it, it's public record therefore you can either go to the courthouse and get a copy of the marriage license or mail a check and they'll mail you the copy. You then go to the Social Security website which will give you contact information on reporting fraud. You have to have a legitimate reason for your accusations, which you will, the marriage license. They will then send investigators to her home and she will either lose SSI altogether for being fraudulent or they will reduce her income based on her husband's. BM could also be jailed or fined. Be tough and always remember, where there's a will, there's a way :)