Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 11:47:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Massachusetts CS w/ 50/50 custody

Started by snapplegirl69, Nov 24, 2005, 06:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapplegirl69

I have a question.Pending bm(as long as she doesnt change her mind again) They have agreed to 50/50 custody.Neither one of them is working right now,bm collects welfare as well as cs.Would the father be required to pay cs,even if he got a job?

KAT

Since biomom is licking at the government cheese the state is going to go after biodad for child support regardless of his employment status and regardless of their agreement. This money will go to pay back the taxpayers who where forced to pay out welfare benefits including paying for the birth of the baby. Biomom would probably see only a small fraction, usually $50 or so a month after the state collects its share. Biodad is going to find himself thousands in the hole very shortly.
Why are you getting messed with these two irresponsible parties? My suggestion to you...RUN.
KAT

snapplegirl69

Im 2 and a half years in deep..lol..I wish it were that easy to turn and run.Believe me,I wish I knew how to report her and find out if it worked.Her bf and bf's dd live with her and son.Im sure they all have their own rooms and welfare or whatever knows about the bf living there