Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 02:31:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We had our very first week with SS.........

Started by Stepmom0418, Jan 03, 2005, 09:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stepmom0418

It was wonderful for the most part! PBFH called on Tuesday and got SS all upset but he wouldnt talk about it to anyone. Then on Saturday PBFH called and was wanting SS returned to her earlier than the Co time. DH stood his ground and told her that he would see her at the normal time and place like the CO says. (I sure love it when he stands up to her!)

Sunday SS started (once again) saying that his tummy hurt and he ended up throwing up 3 or 4 times. To us in one sense this is almost normal because he does it almost every time he has to return to BM's. We are now thinking that either he has an ulcer or just way too much stress. Some kind of a stomach problem anyways. DH mentions this to BM and she say, "Oh thats ok he does that all the time. It takes him a little bit and he gets over it without a problem." DH gave him some tums and he did come out of it but we really think something is wrong.

Also wanted to update about the upcomming trial! We are so excited and cant wait. DH attorney has sent irrogs to BM. She has untill the 20th of Jan to respond and produce all documents that were requested. Attorney has requested all criminal records on anyone who has ever lived with SS. (BM, BF, BM's mom, grandma, grandpa, & brothers) We know the records are extensive. Plus all school records for SS as well as medical records and where and with whom SS has lived since his birth. (BM has claimed that she has been the sole and only caretaker of SS since his birth. This is an out and out lie as BM's mother was the caretaker for at least 5 years and we have solid proof of this) Dh attorney is in hopes to discredit her among other things. Dh attorney also said that the contempt on PBFH are being brought back up and the new ones are being added as well. Everything will be heard on the 9th and 10th of Feb! Also we will be supenea (sp?) the truency officer and the school teacher to court as they have alot of information to give.

While SS was here for a week SS told me that his BM told him that if the judge says he has to live at his dads house then he wont ever see his BM again. When DH got home i told him what SS said and although we both think that the child should be left out of the court and not be told about it we decided that we HAD to talk to SS about this. DH told SS that no matter where he lives he will always be able to see BM and DH. After that SS told DH that he wants to live with DH and I but not to tell his mom because his BM would be mad and he would get into alot of trouble. DH told him that he would not tell BM and promised him that no matter what he would get to see BM and DH.

BM has always told SS about court down to reading him the CO. This kid is so upset by the things that BM has told him. And most of what she says is a lie. I sure hope that the judge see what is going on  

MYSONSDAD

I am no doctor, but I would be willing to guess this is caused by stress.
The fact she reads the CO to him is just sick. And I too, can relate to lies. When you truly love, why would you inflect so much pain? And to your own child?

And go DH, stand up and keep fighting....

All your I's are dotted and T's crossed. And you know many here send their prayers and support.

"Children learn what they live"

Stepmom0418

Thank you MSD! Feb is not going to come fast enough for us! This woman is truely sick she has to be! I could never tell mu kids such things about their dad. I think she needs to just realize what is best for the kid. (ya i know that is wishful thinking)

It is too bad that all the kids have to suffer at the hands of this woman! I hope the judge can and will see the same thing that I can see! (I know the judge will see it but the question is will the judge be willing to act on it?)

All the kids deserve some fairness here and Bm has clearly shown all involved that she is not going to follow a CO!

Oh and she was all sorts of bent out of shape last night at the drop off point when DH reminded her that this comming Friday is his normal weekend. She said that DH gets too much time this month because he just had SS for a week! DH just laughed and said well that is the courts order so I will see you Friday! (I was in the van and couldnt help laughing after I pulled away! (I was good and held it in till she could no longer see me) I was proud of myself cause as much as I cant stand this woman I will do nothing that may upset SS!

MYSONSDAD

Just goes to show, you love your SS more then your dislike for BM.

Good for you! And I would have DH go 5 minutes early on Friday...

Stepmom0418

We always arrive at least 15 minutes early on Friday at the pick up drop off point and we always wait at least a half hour after pick up time to insure that she isnt just running late. Its sad because we can almost predict when she is gonna deny the visits and this next weekend we expect to get denied.

But attorney says that right now is very important to show that we are the ones following the CO and BM has not and will not.

Everything she does right now is another "mark" against her at trial.

MYSONSDAD

I love it when they step in sh!t on their own...

Have a cartoon about just that, but don't know how to add pictures here.

I got exactly the same stuff, just keep going back for the little guy, getting a receipt and hope the cops will write an incident report. But they don't.

"What goes around, comes around" and it won't be long she will have the ride of her life.

Patience and persistence...
"Children learn what they live"

Stepmom0418

She is only making our case in court that much easier as the attorney says just put up with her crap for one more month and if all goes well then SS will be safe and sound with us and she will only be able to damage him EOW rather than every single day.

If DH and SS win this fight DH has already decided that the first step is to get SS into some counseling to deal with all the damage BM has done in the past 8 years. We all as a family may go to some counseling because even if DH gets custody we are sure that BM is still going to try and cause us a ton of problems out of anger and bitterness. DH tried to get BM to get SS into counseling now but BM told the judge that since DH does not carry insurance (due to his employer not offering it yet because he hasnt been there long enough) that her insurance will not cover it. My children that live with us are on a state medical the same one SS is on and we know for a fact that they will pay for counseling. BM just didnt want to take him for fear of what might come out. At the time she told the judge that we had no proof that he was on the state medical program but we do now so this is another thing going to get brought up in court in Feb.

I cant wait to see this woman lay in the bed she has made for herself. She has cause my family so much pain and hurt her own child and it just makes my stomach turn!