Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 08:23:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Little victory!!!

Started by Sunshine1, Dec 09, 2005, 03:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

After writing a letter for "permission" to file a motion for reconsideration for DH to get both children for tax deductions, because BM is on welfare, SSI, no child support, and sucking the government boob for her entire life, we thought it only fair.

I sent the letter on Nov. 1st, didn't hear anything, didn't hear anything AAAND, you guessed it, didn't hear anything.  I called the magistrate's office checking on the letter.  Seems that they had no idea what I was talking about and I had to RESEND the letter in question.  Figures right?

Then after I stopped whining and bitching about it, I went to re-send it again.  That day I got a call back from the magistrate's office and they said that they had recieved the letter.  Good!  Only 8 days left before the time limit had run out WTF!  Anyways, after that they called again and the magistrate went out on emergency medical leave.  GEEZ!

I mean how hard can it be to just say yes or no, you may bring a motion, we aren't declaring a national conference here!  So the magistrate's office (only after calling them exactly 12 times) told me to call the court administrator's office to find out what to do.  *sigh*  OK.

I called them and they were extremely helpful in telling me I had gone through extra ordinary measures to obtain permission and that I was to just "skip" the magistrates permission and to file my motion anyway.  (I really liked this lady, if she could have told me to "f*ck the magistrate's permission, she would have I swear! LOL)

Sick to death of having to send this letter again and then file the motion to get it, I again waited until I was in a better mood, I was going to write it up over this weekend.  Guess what we got in the mail!

Not only do I not have to bring a motion but the magistrate was so kind to just ORDER the tax deduction. DH can now claim both of his children that he supports fulltime without a dime from BM..oh wait 12.00 a month in SSI, but that would be you citzens and me paying for that, so I thank you.... but it starts as of 2005 and will continue until BM gets a JOB, and she must motion for it back and then they will decide.  The likelihood of her getting a job is ummm LOLOLLLLOLBuwhahahahahahahahah..BM and the word job don't even fit together.

So my small advice to all of us plugging along and think it is totally worthless to do anything...Don't give up, and sometimes you get handed some small pleasures to ease the pain of it all.  Only took me 40 days to get an answer to a yes or no question!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

dontunderstand

CONGRATS!  Stick it to the PFB, she deserves it!!!  HAHAHA!