Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:50:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

www.BADJUDGE.net

Started by Bolivar, Jan 04, 2005, 09:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolivar

PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY & FREELY NEAR, FAR, WHERE APPROPRIATE

creation of
BADJUDGE.net        1 866 BADJUDGE.com

MISSION STATEMENT: to create a public awareness. Formulation of nationwide data base, a clearing house, information central registry identifying by state, characteristic NAME & PICTURE OF ALL BAD JUDGES. This information to be presented on website, be acquired thru either first hand bad personal experience held with judge or knowledge obtained thru eye witness accounting first hand observation, or readily obtained available publicly common and open specifically as relates pertaining to BAD JUDGES and their BAD DECISIONS being reached.  

Its high time BAD JUDGES once and for all personally and financially be held responsible/accountable for their making long term standing bad lousy decisions being reached, all the while knowing they can continue to do so by their getting away with such type kind of outrageous behavior/decisions simply because they can, never fearing consequence of legal or personal reprisal.

DESPITE WHAT JUDGES MAY COME TO THINK, JUDGES ARE NOT GODS NOR EVER ABOVE THE LAW !!!!!!

OBJECTIVE
Within next several few weeks I will be formulating, creating and making operational, what is hoped for soon to be published it being made active, a new website

www. BAD JUDGE.net,  &  //www.1 866 BADJUDGE.com.

I am particularly interested in hearing learning from all those voiced concerns held shared by many of you previously before by NCPs and divorced(ing) parents specifically as it relates to what you might best otherwise entertain, best want to see incorporated, come to know by having it including within this web site; specifically as it relates to formally identifying, fingering, shaming, embarrassing, naming, pointing to, photographic depictions bringing into focus much needed attention made  best known to exist for viewing by publics scrutinizing eyes.  

Information must include ALL JUDGE'S fuller identities with picture photographs included, and brief statement of fact as to all existing BADJUDGES judges decisions having bben reached.  

Consequentially BADJUDGES for which in turn they themselves never are held personally accountable, nor responsible, nor financially liable; being they literally legally get away with committing just shy of murder and treason, yet which formally  exists no compelling organized vested interest group legally empowerd or ordained composed of civilian review board for badjudge oversight and judge termination.  

IT'S HIGH TIME ALL JUDGES BE HELD, PERSONALLY ACCOUNTABLE and FINANCIALLY LIABLE FOR ALL THEIR ACTIONS AND DECISIONS reached OCCURRING IN LINE OF JOB DUTY FUNCTION. IF A SITTING JUDGE EVER FAILS TO EITHER PERFORM THEIR JOB DUTIES OR IN ALTERNATIVE DOES LOUSY INADEQUATE JOB BY PERFORMING THEM, THEN FIRE EM IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT NEED FOR LENGTHY PROTRACTED EXPENSIVE TIME CONSUMING LITIGATION NOW NECESSARY REQUIRED FOR THEIR RECUSAL AND/OR IMPEACHMENT. (STREAMLINE THE PROCESS!!!!!)

When was last time you ever heard of any judges terminating themselves from their cushy well paid tenured jobs due to conflict of interest shared or biases held, or due to their lack of impartiality by their failure to remain neutral, unbiased unfair during a trial?

TIE ALL JUDGES SALARIES, BENEFITS AND TENURE DIRECTLY TO THEIR JOB PERFORMANCE SUCCESS RATES AS SKILL RELATES TO THEIR DECISIONS REACHED, FIRST BY HAVING JUDGES CONTINUALLY BEING EVALUATED SCORED AS TO THEIR JOB LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE. JUDGE EVALUATIONS BEING COMPRISED OF A CIVILIAN JUDICIAL REVIEW BOARD OVERSIGHT. (THE CITIZEN JURY).

AS DONALD TRUMP COINED THE EVER INCREASING POPULAR PHRASE, SO MANY OFT TIMES NOW REPEATED, "[JUDGE) YOUR FIRED!".

I LOOK TOWARD YOUR SUPPORT WITHIN THIS ENDEAVOR ALONG WITH YOUR INPUT AND FEED BACK.

THANK YOU

STEVE GREENSPAN
[email protected]
678 687 7100
516 852 1644

MYSONSDAD

"Children learn what they live"

c_alexander

I am right there with you man. I can provide you with names and possibly pictures of 2 very bad judges here in southern Indiana as well as my own story of how their ignorant uncaring attitudes have destoryed the lives of thousands of children. Let me know what I can do.

[email protected]

MYSONSDAD

There was a contact person named. I think Greenspan. Contact him and tell him about your judges.

"Children learn what they live"