Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 08:04:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DCSE has infuriated me!

Started by dipper, Jan 26, 2006, 08:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinb85

Not sure what can be done to fix the child support system.  Seems to me that the parent that is doing their best to support the children gets screwed and the other parent who tries everyway they can to get away without supporting the children get away with it!

Good luck to you!

leon clugston

ill'e agree to that, equal custodians leaglly and physically, she chooses not to work, the judge affirms it, and the state comes after me cause I do work,even though they have legal authority and the courts help them since there all bound under contract, as founded in the state plan.So where is her contribution to the child, and no we wern't married so I never agreed to nothing, so much the enterests of the children.

dipper

My letter to VA DCSE concerning all their lies was answered.  They investigated and concluded that "NC should never have closed the case"  They have agreed that NC will reopen and pursue jurisdiction.  Meanwhile, VA is sending a wagewithholding out.  When NC does finally take over, they will send one out and VA will release theirs.

Now, I dont care what state has jurisdiction...just send out the garnishment.

Anyway, while they tell me that interstate collections can be complex....after almost 2 years, it only took two weeks to get the ball rolling after I contacted the out of state and received my reply.  Of course, they had said that I could NOT contact out of state....I guess it would show how slack they were..