Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 11:43:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How to report someone on Welfare?

Started by snapplegirl69, Jan 22, 2006, 08:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapplegirl69

BM is on welfare.She has a paralegal degree,but since ss is 3 1/2,she doesnt have to have her income imputed into cs until he is 6.She lives with her bf,his dd and ss.Her car is in her mothers name,so on paper it looks like she has nothing.She receives cs and welfare.Is there anyway to report her and for welfare to see she is living with someone who has an income and she has an asset?We are in MA by the ways.Thanks(I dont want to go down to the welfare offcie,so I was thinking maybe a letter?)

sherrie ohio

I dont think there's anyway you could use the car against her.As long as it's in her mom's name.You can tell them she has it all the time,but nothing will come of it.
Now the fact she lives with him,thats a differant subject.Unless she tells them he's charging her rent and eating their meals apart.But she'd still get into trouble for not telling that he and the others were there.
Look in the phone book there should be a toll-free number to call to report it.Our the letter deal would work.Just make shure its typed if you dont what enyone to know who is sending it.And mailed from a differant town.
The only thing is,if they take the welfare away she may come for more support.That happen to someone i know,their ex's lost their welfare and she went after him for more support.With the state's help!!!
More than man pay's the less the state has to....Good  Luck......

wendl

Look at it this way, usually when someone is getting a welfare grant ($$) they usually only get like a total of $50 cs a month, the rest of the cs that is paid goes to the state for support their fat asses and the children.

Now if for some reason she went off welfare then she will probably go after you for more support.

I did turn in a girl I knew for welfare fraud as she was living in low income housing and her ex was paying her $800 under the table (for ONE KID) so they finally caught up with her.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**