Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:17:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Long time, no win ...

Started by mjhdad, Jan 04, 2005, 11:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjhdad

hey kiddos !

thanks for all the hugs and cuddles, the're a big help, and you were right there when i needed em ...

be good to them kiddos ... and oh, u know, what's his name .... ROFL !

MJ

mjhdad

hi det,

as devastating as it is, it is amazing that all it takes is one forward oppurtunity to allow all that stuff to remain in the past, where it can become weightless

ooooooohhh ... deep thoughts by MJ !   i'm on a roll here

great to hear from ya patton, thanks again !

MJ

mjhdad

c alexander,

thanks for the reply, that's what makes this site work, just another soul out there that cares ...

and i'm guessing you can relate to the hell part of it ...

here's hoping the new year brings some relief to you as well !

btw, totally forgot how it felt to smile, but, it's like riding a bike, comes back to ya real easy !

MJ

mjhdad

hi SLY !

always great to hear from you !

you were a shining star to me ...

i always looked up to you and thought, if SLY can do all that, surely i can take my next step or deal with this blow ...

and now, thanks to you and all the others, i believe i have it in me,
(...just a few tiny doubts in my mind, hehe)

i'd love to hear some good news from your end, got any ?

MJ

PS, (re Davy) if i'm getting hit on, you are way slick at it, i didn't see it !

SLYarnell

There will always be the doubts, you just have to make the positives be more than double the doubts and there will be no problem.  If you have a problem with that, well... you know the solution, just come see us for a peptalk!

There is really not much happening on our end, even after host mom and dad ended up divorcing because she threw a knife at him and hit him in the butt, we STILL couldnt convince the judge that dad should have his daughter!  *sigh*  I figure if that wasnt enough that nothing will be.  On the upside over the new year DH got a couple of dads from SD's lips for the first time instead of his first name.  Needless to say it led to quite a blubber fest here... maybe the new year isnt starting out so bad afterall.

The thing the SPARC chat group is best at is making sure that we each  know how important we are to each other.  I hope that never changes!

SLYarnell