Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 05:51:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

understanding child support

Started by leon clugston, May 05, 2006, 08:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leon clugston

The sad thing is I have been in so many chat rooms, different postings, and different law resources researching the details about child support for over 4 years, w/ unlimited resources and access to records most people couldn't even think about.
It has came clear that most people dont either want to know the truth, or want someone else to do the tasks for them of cleaning up the mess,the facts are there, I have never claimed a post that I cannot back up, No indepednant judges(due to the cooperative agreements) the state has a pecuinary enterest in every marraige, divorce and child born(due to the cooperative agreements) it all is federal law, im[posed by congress mandated on the states(forbidden by the constitution) it is a bill of attainder(forbidden by the constitution) but legislated like a civil punishment for the better of society, and the best part is the regs are partially found under the IRS, and this is all sourrounded by that SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, the wonderfull goverment created gratuity.\
Cooperative agreemnets, every state has them, and untill you get a TRUE copy read it and understand it, all you will be doing is banging youre head on a wall, and still be complaining when its over.

Genie

that this is the way it is and no matter what "information" you come up with, it will not change our particular situations.

These are situations that all of us are in right now and have to deal with and want advice on and someone to just vent to.  What the law "really says" etc etc has no bearing to our current situations b/c that isn't going to do us a bit of good when court time rolls around.  I'm sure the judge will really care and will most likely, trying to state the above will make it even worse on the poor NCP who is already being broken by the high amount they are paying that the CP wants raised again.

So, will all of your resources and information, have you actually known anyone who has used it and won and not had to pay CS at all?

You can continue spouting off on the unconstitutionality of CS etc etc but that doesn't help anyone here.  Nothing has been said on how to apply it and use it and make it work.  Maybe b/c it never has been used to someone's benefit.  

How about giving some of us some sound advice for a change? Sorry to sound so combative here but to me you sound like you are having a pity party above b/c no one is jumping up and down praising you for all your research.

leon clugston

I aceept no praise for anything or anyone I have helped, nor do I accept personal reconition for any of the subjects or facts I present, this has been an accumalted research effort done by many, more just refined in other areas, that were lacking full fact. I dont expect anybody to have to listen, but to ignore and always acquire advice from many who havent resaerched, but have aquired info through others advice doesn't always give the full picture or affect that one needs to win.As I have posted in the past anyone who wants the facts, or the acess to the materials could always email or request an email and I would be more than glad to foward the info, as far as posting , most of it is in depth and would require hundreds of pages to post. Yes, I refer to the constitutionality of lots of this, I dont know when most gave up, the country was originaly founded on it, my forfathers fought for it, from the origal collinies to today, why would I give up something that we either have or we have surrendered. Agencies, rule the world(the United States) because the people are to greedy and want some sort or another goverment gratuity, or created right, but thast doesn't mean all of us do.
Yes there is people that have tried some of what I have posted, some won, some didn't, they were all prior to my research, but many parts of it are based upon the casesn win or lose, and why.;