Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 04:03:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

EX is Quiting Job again, WHAT can I DO?

Started by sabor06, Jun 12, 2006, 05:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabor06

Back in Feb 06-My ex quit his job as a LVN before we went to court hearing for CS, I found out he had orientation the following week and stated it to my lawyer, who in turn asked him under oath if he had a job lined up, which THANK GOD, he answered truthfully and CS was made for HRLY rate, not his whole income, which you know as LVN in TEXAS you count mandatory OT. Anyways, AOG office never changed his Order to new Job, even though I sent FAX with new address. This has been since Feb 17th 2006. He is making voluntary sporadic CS payments, less than ordered amount and for March & May $0.00 dollars. I just found out on 6/8 that they had wrong employer and corrected it they faxed order on 6/9, he put in his 2 weeks notice to current employer 6/10. I do not know where he is going.... WHAT CAN I DO?

cinb85

My ex quits his job everytime they catch up with him and try to submit a wage garnishment.  Not much that I can do about that!!!  Not much the Judge can do about it!

Sorry!  I know exactly how you feel!  Good luck to you!

angel

One thing that you might be able to look forward to is if he has money coming back to him for a tax return. If he owes you over a certain amount (for our state it's $500) then the return amount will come to you.